Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
@Sergei Yo Walgreens!!!!
laugh.gif

Nice bro right on the corner where Beauregard's used to be.

As for fancy in Saddle River...
roll.gif

Couldn't be further from the truth. I work in Montvale and my girl and I looking to sell the house and get something smaller. 2 out of 3 in college, and it's pricey here. Personally though...I can't stand 90% of the people in the SR, USR, Woodcliff Lake area.
ya the people in Bergen county are pretty terrible but its home. I'm actually moving back to Mahwah with my girl next month. Rockland county is for the birds

Just got the call for my pair. Not sure how many people entered. I was there late Mon night and was only 8 or 9 people on the list, plus dude said they have a lot of pairs. These will probably sit thru the weekend in some spots

Just got the call for my pair. Not sure how many people entered. I was there late Mon night and was only 8 or 9 people on the list, plus dude said they have a lot of pairs. These will probably sit thru the weekend in some spots
I doubt that but hopefully i can snaggle a pair for retail this weekend.. at least the $$$ value on these are dropping because they arent as limited as they said they were going to be..

doesnt matter if they make 500k pairs these wont sit.

I doubt that but hopefully i can snaggle a pair for retail this weekend.. at least the $$$ value on these are dropping because they arent as limited as they said they were going to be..
i dont get people camping for these.. saw at least 10-15 dudes camping at the HOH in florida mall yesterday.  I would pay resell before I camped that long. 

i dont get people camping for these.. saw at least 10-15 dudes camping at the HOH in florida mall yesterday.  I would pay resell before I camped that long. 
really.. i guess they are thinking they will make thousands off of them on the first day.. 

So are you bangin that man-woman Witney? Or just droppin cash in her pocket and claiming retail.....
mean.gif

Lmao!

Deff not banging Whitney.... Funny you mention her, I recognized her voice from the 1st call but a male called me the second time.

It looks like he store got a ton of pairs. Another member just mentioned they won also.

So are you bangin that man-woman Witney? Or just droppin cash in her pocket and claiming retail.....
mean.gif

Lmao!

Deff not banging Whitney.... Funny you mention her, I recognized her voice from the 1st call but a male called me the second time.

It looks like he store got a ton of pairs. Another member just mentioned they won also.
you know the shoe war is real when you know the Employee's by their Phyucking Voice..lol

im getting scared now.. everyones getting calls and the nearest store for me at the moment is all FCFS.. and im sure theres people camping for days.

i like how the stores raffle days do not correlate with their respective website. Called one HOH that online says gave out tickets M and T but they'tre like ya we are taking them today and yesterday. OH OK

Champs out here claim they didn't have any information early yesterday morning about the release. Me and my little bro decided to drive to the store anyway to see what was up and sure enough they were passing out tickets for the raffle. He got the call yesterday saying he'd won. I'll try to gun for them online and see what happens. I hate crooked employees though.

Back
Top Bottom