• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Not to derail the thread..... @bigj505

But anybody got knowledge of First Game AZGs?

Got a trade in the works & just want to make sure them joints were indeed limited to 500 pairs. Or was it just hear say.
happy.gif
"....While LeBron wore a White / Black / Red colorway of the AZG for his very first NBA game in Sacramento, Nike celebrated his Cleveland debut with this "First Game" edition of the Zoom Generation. In a straightforward and clean home colorway to complement the Cavs' new wine and gold jerseys, only 500 pairs of the shoes were made available at retail, with 11-5-2003 stitched into the collar."

Although Melo killed him on the shoe tip that game with his denver nugget 12s
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Not to derail the thread..... @bigj505

But anybody got knowledge of First Game AZGs?

Got a trade in the works & just want to make sure them joints were indeed limited to 500 pairs. Or was it just hear say.
happy.gif
I got a buddy who has a pair.. I believe it has the date stitched on the sockliner. 

Those WTL shorts looks like somethin Riff Raff would wear.

Last edited:
gonna try to cop Saturday, first shoe i've tried to purchase on release date in a little bit, really want these too

These dudes using percentages and algebra, stop cluttering the thread with your 100 words essays.

why so much negativity tho? you guys get upset for getting banned or getting kicked from threads but give good reasons to get such treatment by the unnecessary stuff.

dude actually took the time to give a thoughtful, accurate, informational post and you hit him with that comment.

2 raffles entered up in NJ. HoH and Champs. Looking out for 2 members here. 1 is a lock pretty sure the other...we'll see. Good luck all.
which stores in NJ?

paramus box was filled to the brim with tickets. I've only done a raffle at another store and they had 10 names on the list for comparisons sake

Callbacks start today, wonder y they chose 2 days, could it be because there are lots of pairs or they want to catch people off guard
i've received a call back days after they were suppose to announce it. my girl got a call day of release. hate that waiting game

why so much negativity tho? you guys get upset for getting banned or getting kicked from threads but give good reasons to get such treatment by the unnecessary stuff.

dude actually took the time to give a thoughtful, accurate, informational post and you hit him with that comment.
People dont realize that all you need to do is keep scrolling.

Hopefully I get a callback on these... HOH employee said he'd hold me down for $375..I think the most Ill pay for a personal pair is $325-350

which stores in NJ?

paramus box was filled to the brim with tickets. I've only done a raffle at another store and they had 10 names on the list for comparisons sake
probably garden state plaza. Don't know why he didn't enter the footaction though :lol:

i've received a call back days after they were suppose to announce it. my girl got a call day of release. hate that waiting game
yup. You can even get the call few days after if the spot reraffles the unclaimed.

which stores in NJ?

probably garden state plaza. Don't know why he didn't enter the footaction though :lol:

Willowbrook HoH and Champs. I know a few people down there...GSP is much closer to me as I live in Bergen County, but it tends to be a mess over there with these big releases. HoH Willowbrook is my original spot anyway before HoH in GSP openeed up.

I'm not after these for me either. These are for 2 buddies of mine. One in MIA and the other in NC. My odds are better than theirs, so I'm looking out for them. That being said, they are both going to live if they don't get them, so I wasn't about to hit a hundred stores for a hundred tickets.

Last edited:
when i went for raffles on monday at GSP footaction and footlocker were well into page 2 of raffles, champs had 1 name on their list before I put my name down LOL

Willowbrook HoH and Champs. I know a few people down there...GSP is much closer to me as I live in Bergen County, but it tends to be a mess over there with these big releases. HoH Willowbrook is my original spot anyway before HoH in GSP openeed up.

I'm not after these for me either. These are for 2 buddies of mine. One in MIA and the other in NC. My odds are better than theirs, so I'm looking out for them. That being said, they are both going to live if they don't get them, so I wasn't about to hit a hundred stores for a hundred tickets.
ya i usually go with the HOH in Nyack. GSP is a mess for anything and Willowbrook is too far.

Where do you live in Bergen county? I grew up in Teaneck and Mahwah.

Launch locator for my hoh says they'll be calling today and tomoorrow , but the old man at house of hoops said thurs or Friday

not a single person in line or on the list when i got my ticket at HOH. 

i went hella early tho

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom