Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
4 is a steal compared to a few months ago, and even if it goes to 350, who cares.

I'll hold out for my raffle hopes doe

sneakerhead price is not bad to me...would have ensured a pair and void the crazy mess on Saturday.

too bad I missed it :smh:

400 isn't bad for these? I swear the people saying that just make things worse, 250 retail is too much already but an extra 200 shipped is ridiculous no matter how much money you have.
$407-$250 = $157

$250 x 8.5% =$21

$157-$21= $136

$136 over retail isn't bad at all. Unless your ballin on a budget.
it ain't about the money for some, people were clowning me about not spending money on matchy matchy outfits so i'd have the funds to get the yankee Vs that are sitting on ebay, man screw that it's the principal, I don't care how limited, how nice, how hard, or the moisture I might get from owning them, if it don't fall into my shoe spending strategy then i'm not touching it, because ok you paid $400, and that's not bad so whats a bad price then? at what point do you say you know what on to the next one, yall trippin, this is why resellers flourish bcuz yall be like yo $400 for a $250 shoe is a steal, ***** with that ish, you right its a steal that the seller stole ya darn $$$$$
mean.gif

if you stand for nothing, you will fall for anything and some yall bruised up worse than Wally world fruit
laugh.gif

400 isn't bad for these? I swear the people saying that just make things worse, 250 retail is too much already but an extra 200 shipped is ridiculous no matter how much money you have.
$407-$250 = $157
$250 x 8.5% =$21
$157-$21= $136

it ain't about the money for some, people were clowning me about not spending money on matchy matchy outfits so i'd have the funds to get the yankee Vs that are sitting on ebay, man screw that it's the principal, I don't care how limited, how nice, how hard, or the moisture I might get from owning them, if it don't fall into my shoe spending strategy then i'm not touching it, because ok you paid $400, and that's not bad so whats a bad price then? at what point do you say you know what on to the next one, yall trippin, this is why resellers flourish bcuz yall be like yo $400 for a $250 shoe is a steal, ***** with that ish, you right its a steal that the seller stole ya darn $$$$$ :smh:

if you stand for nothing, you will fall for anything and some yall bruised up worse than Wally world fruit:lol:
Preach.

400 is a good price now, but wait till the market floods up with these and can be had for 340

$407-$250 = $157
$250 x 8.5% =$21
$157-$21= $136

it ain't about the money for some, people were clowning me about not spending money on matchy matchy outfits so i'd have the funds to get the yankee Vs that are sitting on ebay, man screw that it's the principal, I don't care how limited, how nice, how hard, or the moisture I might get from owning them, if it don't fall into my shoe spending strategy then i'm not touching it, because ok you paid $400, and that's not bad so whats a bad price then? at what point do you say you know what on to the next one, yall trippin, this is why resellers flourish bcuz yall be like yo $400 for a $250 shoe is a steal, ***** with that ish, you right its a steal that the seller stole ya darn $$$$$ :smh:

if you stand for nothing, you will fall for anything and some yall bruised up worse than Wally world fruit:lol:
Right. Ballin on a budget? I'd rather spend that extra money on my kids than give it to a reseller for shoes I don't need, sneakers won't extend your life so it's not that serious.

400 is a good price now, but wait till the market floods up with these and can be had for 340
sick.gif
mean.gif
 you know whats a good price? retail, retail plus tax and shipping so about $300 that's a good price anything else is not a good price is just you getting robbed for your money, if we set the standard for the market oh wait there's no we because yall pay them outrages prices, yall don't dictate the price on the streets yall let them streets dictate the price to you, yall hit the bay and cl, fb like crackheads with an itch, instead of us making them come to us with that itch, I bet yall get robbed blind buying cars
laugh.gif

Wally World Fruit  
roll.gif
roll.gif
you know I got a throw them jabs in there when I can
laugh.gif

I could be wrong, but I seriously doubt that. This is a history of LeBron's past shoes into a "What the" series. That what makes this a different one.

Last edited:
But literally 2000 pairs of these will be on eBay, yeah the first day it'll probably sell. But they will dry out and the hype will die down QUICK. I'm not necessarily saying this is GUARANTEED, but a strong possibility.

People are selling pairs for $350-$400 right now, got me geeking lol. Expect those $15 come ups on Saturday. Thank you children who borrow their parents credit cards.

I'm paying under retail or not copping at all, end of story lmao.

But literally 2000 pairs of these will be on eBay, yeah the first day it'll probably sell. But they will dry out and the hype will die down QUICK. I'm not necessarily saying this is GUARANTEED, but a strong possibility.

There's going to be folks undercutting each other anyways. Resellers and employees :nerd: already backdoor stocking up on these. So how of them are your average person in line that's only getting one pair to resell. The smart resellers will eat and the impatient small timer will be the ones making a small profit. The price will rise come Christmas time but deals can be found on your local fb group or craigslist unless you live in NY or Cali if I'm not mistaken.

low key flex ?

Nahh homie's been coming at me all day, I called a spade a spade and said that I'm paying under retail or not copping at all...I don't pay resale lol. Sitting there hyping these damn brons up...they're not the wtmvps and they won't ever be in terms of availability. we know that the teenage resellers will be out to make their $30 come ups on Saturday. Outside of that, chill with the epar pricing talk lol.

Nahh homie's been coming at me all day, I called a spade a spade and said that I'm paying under retail or not copping at all...I don't pay resale lol. Sitting there hyping these damn brons up...they're not the wtmvps and they won't ever be in terms of availability. we know that the teenage resellers will be out to make their $30 come ups on Saturday. Outside of that, chill with the epar pricing talk lol.
im just messing with you 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom