Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Nahh homie's been coming at me all day, I called a spade a spade and said that I'm paying under retail or not copping at all...I don't pay resale lol. Sitting there hyping these damn brons up...they're not the wtmvps and they won't ever be in terms of availability. we know that the teenage resellers will be out to make their $30 come ups on Saturday. Outside of that, chill with the epar pricing talk lol.

Not coming at you, bro. Just having fun. However, you're still not copping under retail. If you do, I will be the first one to congratulate you.

off the wtl talk broke these out the other day!!

questions you guys having issues side plate putting pressure on your foot? Not sure if breaking them in would help. But after an hour I wanted to burn the right shoe.

Oh lawd. The reason I sold all my elites. Went half size up AND a full size. Still had the right plate pressure and it only got worse over time it felt like. Tried changing the insoles too and still had the problem. Good luck! #teamwidefoot

questions you guys having issues side plate putting pressure on your foot? Not sure if breaking them in would help. But after an hour I wanted to burn the right shoe.

View media item 1174168

You'll go through a period where you think the shoe is breaking in, but it's actually your foot breaking into the shoe. Then it only gets worse from there...

Edit: just like jhwang37, I sold one of my pair's of hero's because the pain was too much.

Last edited:
You'll go through a period where you think the shoe is breaking in, but it's actually your foot breaking into the shoe. Then it only gets worse from there...

Edit: just like jhwang37, I sold one of my pair's of hero's because the pain was too much.

I had the same problem with my hero elites , I thought if I just wore them a lot it'll break in , but no , now I just swapped the insoles with some kobe 9 em insoles and are comfy af

Reseller, resellers and more resellers I swear every LeBron raffle I entered this year wasn't even a page long
mean.gif

Cumberland stay bucking on the launch locator
@kidkain  what cumberland went to raffle or something

hey at the end of the day some people have more money in what they want to put it toward i mean some folk drive lux cars knowing it would be smarter to drive a Camry so i can care less.

yea i paid for 400 for mine but i moved a pair of kicks for over what i paid cause i knew i wasn't going to wear them since they been in my closet over a year.

personally i will pay a resell if its something i want, i can care less if i was luke warm on a shoe like a sport blue, or many other Jordan  brand things. i mean if your savy with your shoes that bron up front money is really nothing son

Also, some people have more disposable income like no kids, a career, paid off car, and no kids, honestly i told my self i stop buy kicks if i had kids cause all that money could go to them. but that's me 

To the dude getting into it with a know megatron user i will be saying congrats come sat bruh...... why pay or worry a about resell when you know you have your own advantage. then again i can care less about what he does his life. 

Last edited:
@jayli it's early but think your nerd bubble is gonna burst. The "principle" of your math is flawed. Use your coin toss for the example. Just cuz you say 25% to lose doesn't automatically mean 75% to win. Can't just put addition/subtraction in AFTER running percentages. 2 coin tosses...4 possible outcomes. A win/lose for each flip. You're looking for 1 outcome? That's a 1/4 chance, so 25% period. No 100-25 ish. Since there is a finite number of possibilities (2-w or L) you stand a 1/4 chance to win or a 1/4 chance to lose 1 out of 4 flips.

As for the raffles...the only way you could approximate your % is if you knew the number of entries at each location. You can't apply blanket math to uneven scenarios. FTL has 237 entries, Champs 184, etc...you're % changes at each based on entries and you're 1/whatever # said store has. I see where're you're going and all but it just doesn't work. 80/20 win lose?? If a store has 100 entires means you have 20 tickets... Um... That's just straight percentages. Not to mention that I'm just talking chances of a one time selection...but what throws this whole thing off figuring probability is this...say you have 300 entries...but only 97 pairs. Well now you have a finite number of outcomes based total pair so that just complicates everything further. Basic math doesn't work...it's not linear like that.

Last edited:
@jayli it's early but think your nerd bubble is gonna burst. The "principle" of your math is flawed. Use your coin toss for the example. Just cuz you say 25% to lose doesn't automatically mean 75% to win. Can't just put addition/subtraction in AFTER running percentages. 2 coin tosses...4 possible outcomes. A win/lose for each flip. You're looking for 1 outcome? That's a 1/4 chance, so 25% period. No 100-25 ish. Since there is a finite number of possibilities (2-w or L) you stand a 1/4 chance to win or a 1/4 chance to lose 1 out of 4 flips.

As for the raffles...the only way you could approximate your % is if you knew the number of entries at each location. You can't apply blanket math to uneven scenarios. FTL has 237 entries, Champs 184, etc...you're % changes at each based on entries and you're 1/whatever # said store has. I see where're you're going and all but it just doesn't work. 80/20 win lose?? If a store has 100 entires means you have 20 tickets... Um... That's just straight percentages. Not to mention that I'm just talking chances of a one time selection...but what throws this whole thing off figuring probability is this...say you have 300 entries...but only 97 pairs. Well now you have a finite number of outcomes based total pair so that just complicates everything further. Basic math doesn't work...it's not linear like that.
wow went deep into with the raffle word problem.. at 630 am eastern. lol

THIS!!!

The right shoe is flawless 10 for 10. Left shoe is a good 7.8 in my opinion.
SM knows whatsgood
happy.gif

make it an east coast west coast thing so you have to put in the work to find someone or find them at a sneaker show, just would make the release better, (ofc not cost effective in nike's eyes but for $250 we deserve it, & diff boxing like the GKs & 2 sets of laces imo)

Last edited:
@jayli2 coin tosses...4 possible outcomes. A win/lose for each flip. You're looking for 1 outcome? That's a 1/4 chance, so 25% period. No 100-25 ish. Since there is a finite number of possibilities (2-w or L) you stand a 1/4 chance to win or a 1/4 chance to lose 1 out of 4 flips.

You're right, 4 possible outcomes:
WW
WL
LW
LL

I'm not looking for 1 outcome, it's 1 outcome I'm looking to avoid, meaning 3 outcomes I'm looking for, or 75%. Same principle applies to my scenario. I mentioned 80/20 lose/win, not the other way around as obviously the odds are stacked against me for any one drawing. My assumptions could be wildly off, it's a guess. But even a 10% chance applied over 4 drawings means a 34% chance of winning at least 1. 5% chance over 4 = 18.5% chance of winning at least 1.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Combination

Ahhh yes. Lol.
not just no but ah 7734 nah this is tacky on so many levels, maybe as a shirt but shorts
sick.gif

mean.gif

Ahhh yes. Lol.
Are those official What The Shorts though?
nerd.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
BB you can't say a thing, not 1 thing after going in for the WTState outfits
laugh.gif

@jayli2 coin tosses...4 possible outcomes. A win/lose for each flip. You're looking for 1 outcome? That's a 1/4 chance, so 25% period. No 100-25 ish. Since there is a finite number of possibilities (2-w or L) you stand a 1/4 chance to win or a 1/4 chance to lose 1 out of 4 flips.
You're right, 4 possible outcomes:
WW
WL
LW
LL

I'm not looking for 1 outcome, it's 1 outcome I'm looking to avoid, meaning 3 outcomes I'm looking for, or 75%. Same principle applies to my scenario. I mentioned 80/20 lose/win, not the other way around as obviously the odds are stacked against me for any one drawing. My assumptions could be wildly off, it's a guess. But even a 10% chance applied over 4 drawings means a 34% chance of winning at least 1. 5% chance over 4 = 18.5% chance of winning at least 1.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Combination
don't belief everything you read on the internet - Benjamin Franklin

also stop with the algebra, nobody wants to find your x and don't ask y

redrum3281 redrum3281
The7onius The7onius

Agree! Was merely pointing out that dude is wrong. He also proved it with his posting of Wiki. And the random card sampling 1/2,538,769....those are more his chances at these raffles.

Not to derail the thread..... @bigj505

But anybody got knowledge of First Game AZGs?

Got a trade in the works & just want to make sure them joints were indeed limited to 500 pairs. Or was it just hear say. :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom