• BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
4 bills is a lot extra in my opinion, but hey you got them 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by jayli

Rather hilarious you would post that, because that's what you should be asking yourself. Let's do some basic math: 80% chance I lose any individual raffle. 80%^4 = 41%, which is the chance that I lose all 4 raffles. 1 - 41% = 59%, which is the chance that I do not lose all 4 raffles. Maybe my assumptions are wrong about a 20% probability of winning (or the raffles not being rigged), but even if it's only a 10% chance I win any single raffle, that still means a 35% chance I win at least 1. Thus endeth the math lesson.

You're welcome.
That you Scott Steiner?
nerd.gif

$408 shipped is not bad at all......if you live in a state where the sales tax is high.......it was only around $120-$130 over retail.......

laugh.gif
 What the hell was going on with that math ^^^ (not the video )

anything $50 over retail and it's on to the next, so many releases I missed out on and unwilling to pay that high price afterwards
mean.gif
 but I've maintained my stance and it's served me well
That's the way to be. Shoe releases never stop, can't be mad about missing a few

Last edited:
Sneakerhead was selling it for basically the current eBay pricing

Said it before and I'll say it again

Come Saturday

The resell is dropping waaay down once the flood hits eBay

It's already low pre release so imagine

eBay already had pairs for $400

Expecting $350 come Saturday

i won with these wtl; but im sick i have to pay 220 for the acid lows when i could have had them for 30% disc on release
sick.gif

bills
mean.gif

400 isn't bad for these? I swear the people saying that just make things worse, 250 retail is too much already but an extra 200 shipped is ridiculous no matter how much money you have.

Last edited:
does anyone have the footlocker skus for the elites? im looking for all 4 but had zero luck on the bay

400 isn't bad for these? I swear the people saying that just make things worse, 250 retail is too much already but an extra 200 shipped is ridiculous no matter how much money you have.
$407-$250 = $157

$250 x 8.5% =$21

$157-$21= $136

$136 over retail isn't bad at all. Unless your ballin on a budget.

That video was pretty funny. I know I said I wouldn't address it again, but I am - does no one seriously understand the math?

Here's the example using a coin toss. Heads/tails is 50/50, so let's says heads = win, tails = lose. Let's say there's 2 flips - that means a 25% chance you lose both flips (.5 x .5), which means a 75% chance you win at least one of the flips (100% - 25%).

I'm applying the same math/principle to the raffle, using 4 draws and an 80/20% lose/win probability. The math then bears out that your chances of losing all 4 raffles is .8 x .8 x .8 x .8 = .4096 or 41% and any other scenario means at least 1 raffle is won, which is 59%.

Don't mean to derail the thread on some nerd ish but seriously, that is the correct math. Not sure what else to say.

sneakerhead had the best price for reputable sites but it's not a great price

it's ight

400 is what id consider if I missed out, not the price before hand

Back
Top Bottom