• Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
You're right, 4 possible outcomes:
WW
WL
LW
LL

I'm not looking for 1 outcome, it's 1 outcome I'm looking to avoid, meaning 3 outcomes I'm looking for, or 75%. Same principle applies to my scenario. I mentioned 80/20 lose/win, not the other way around as obviously the odds are stacked against me for any one drawing. My assumptions could be wildly off, it's a guess. But even a 10% chance applied over 4 drawings means a 34% chance of winning at least 1. 5% chance over 4 = 18.5% chance of winning at least 1.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Combination
There's a 5th one.. W(Rigged)

6th W(Hookup)

7th W(Prosititution)

There's a 5th one.. W(Rigged)
6th W(Hookup)
7th W(Prosititution)

Actually, the probabil...just kidding.

I'm obviously hoping like hell the 2 places that took sizes aren't rigged. I assume the ones not taking sizes are totally rigged and writing those off. Also assume that Fri 9-12 window at Champs on 42nd means it'll be a madhouse.

Launch locator for my hoh says they'll be calling today and tomoorrow , but the old man at house of hoops said thurs or Friday
The stores can handle releases however they want to. I just use the Launch Locator to see who is getting what.

i didnt like that Champs only did it on Monday and FTL did it for at least two days

YOURE THE SAME COMPANY

Got the call from HoH @ Dadeland Mall, Superrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr siked.

#teamretail

carlton-dance-o.gif
ace-ventura-dancing.gif
fresh-prince-dancing.gif

Last edited:
i didnt like that Champs only did it on Monday and FTL did it for at least two days

YOURE THE SAME COMPANY
There's a Foot Locker 45 minutes from where I live that does raffles Monday and Tuesday and the Champs in that SAME MALL does it Wednesday and Thursday.

I'm not after these for me either. These are for 2 buddies of mine. One in MIA and the other in NC. My odds are better than theirs, so I'm looking out for them. That being said, they are both going to live if they don't get them, so I wasn't about to hit a hundred stores for a hundred tickets.
You're a good dude helping them out 
nthat.gif

ya i usually go with the HOH in Nyack. GSP is a mess for anything and Willowbrook is too far.

Where do you live in Bergen county? I grew up in Teaneck and Mahwah.

That Rockland tax is killer bro!!! I grew up in Wyckoff, live in Saddle River.

Holy crap either I am one lucky MF or my store got a million pairs BUTTTTT

I just got called again!!!!!!!!!

I entered twice... One time under my name and another under my girl.

Regardless, I am one happy person right now.

That Rockland tax is killer bro!!! I grew up in Wyckoff, live in Saddle River.
ya the tax is super crazy but way less people go to that HOH. I won 2 pairs of the loser lows. List was hardly full.

I actually worked at the Walgreens iin Wyckoff for 5 years. I use to *** with wyckoff deli. saddle river tho, you fancy huh?

wow will they let u pick up twice tho.....

#teamdoubleup

Glad I got my pair months in advance. I know Footaction at GSP in Paramus only got 37 pairs out of which 32 are up for raffle. Others are for employee's.....and they had 17 pages filled out for raffles. Not sure about HoH

Glad I got my pair months in advance. I know Footaction at GSP in Paramus only got 37 pairs out of which 32 are up for raffle. Others are for employee's.....and they had 17 pages filled out for raffles. Not sure about HoH
the tickets were basically falling out of the box last night. I would assume FTL gets more pairs ahead of their sister stores

sergei sergei Yo Walgreens!!!! :lol:

Nice bro right on the corner where Beauregard's used to be.

As for fancy in Saddle River... :rofl:
Couldn't be further from the truth. I work in Montvale and my girl and I looking to sell the house and get something smaller. 2 out of 3 in college, and it's pricey here. Personally though...I can't stand 90% of the people in the SR, USR, Woodcliff Lake area.

Back
Top Bottom