Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Serious question guys, how many of you guys camped out for these?

Legit, I camped out for the Ferrari 14s the line was longer for those than these.

I literally was able to get back in line and get a 2nd ticket for the WTL. 

Anyway my question is, why don't you guys camp more? 

Oh well, I never camped in my life before those Ferraris and these WTL. It's not as bad as people made it out to be.

Legit, I camped out for the Ferrari 14s the line was longer for those than these.

Oh well, I never camped in my life before those Ferraris and these WTL. It's not as bad as people made it out to be.
Camp? If i was unemployed.. Camp? If I was a college student.. I got too much going to be sitting outside or inside in a line where no bodys gonna hold my space if i go to the bathroom..lol

Camp? If i was unemployed.. Camp? If I was a college student.. I got too much going to be sitting outside or inside in a line where no bodys gonna hold my space if i go to the bathroom..lol
Like I said, this is my 2nd time in my entire life since i started copping shoes like 3 years ago. I am a full time student though. No class on the perfect day 
glasses.gif

Like I said, this is my 2nd time in my entire life since i started copping shoes like 3 years ago. I am a full time student though. No class on the perfect day 
glasses.gif
so yesh for you.. it fits well for your lifestyle.. the cloest thing to a camp for me is getting there 2 hours before open.

I'm not a victim, I choose to come here. Had I have posted what Starfox had it would have been reported, practically the same thing I did earlier but with a direct insult.

Naw man. People are pretty much just tired of your act to be honest. You just go hard for no reason and it's pretty consistent. I've made you aware plenty of times in hopes you would alter your approach. Instead, you continue what you do and now play the victim or "if I did that then I'd be banned" role.

You def need to chill on that noise.
Act? I'm the same way offline as I am on here, same Brit humor but difference is in person you see my facial and hand gestures and realize I'm not even being serious.

As for playing victim, how many other members have people making new accounts just to insult them? Doesn't matter anyway, I help people and that speaks way more volumes than my humored comments.

camping is not worth it.. would rather pay resell or pass on the shoe entirely then camp

camping is not worth it.. would rather pay resell or pass on the shoe entirely then camp
do you live in a big city? i live in a kinda small one so I could see what you mean. I was willing to pay resell for the Black Infrared 6s but I might just camp and pay retail.

I'm not a victim, I choose to come here. Had I have posted what Starfox had it would have been reported, practically the same thing I did earlier but with a direct insult.

Naw man. People are pretty much just tired of your act to be honest. You just go hard for no reason and it's pretty consistent. I've made you aware plenty of times in hopes you would alter your approach. Instead, you continue what you do and now play the victim or "if I did that then I'd be banned" role.

You def need to chill on that noise.
Act? I'm the same way offline as I am on here, same Brit humor but difference is in person you see my facial and hand gestures and realize I'm not even being serious.

As for playing victim, how many other members have people making new accounts just to insult them? Doesn't matter anyway, I help people and that speaks way more volumes than my humored comments.

I'm telling you how i see it. People are reporting your for a reason. Either you can take note of what I'm saying or you can keep getting reported. Just because you help doesn't mean people will ignore what you do.

Any Sheikh in Houston getting the WTL? I went to Baybrook and Greenspoint and they are NOT getting them.

i think imma need a break from NT hyped sneakers after this release

Last edited:
one HOH here is just taking names and handing out tickets

not taking sizes or numbers. so i guess it will be FCFS after the raffle? i dont really mess with raffles so i have zero clue.

After ton of debate I just paid a connection $400 for my size.

$400 seems pretty decent from what I'm seeing

I swear dudes love to my "connection" or "my connect" to sound cool and important

You paid $400

You paid a reseller PERIOD

That's not a connection or connect

I can pay $400 right now on eBay

Shoul I call eBay "my connect"?

Lol

That does sound a little too steep for a connect. So many boutiques and stores releasing these, if you focus on a couple of the less popular sites you should be good.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom