• BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
ehhhh i remember when a connect just wanted some mcdonalds from the food court
laugh.gif
i remember when my connect got me J's for 30% off..lol

I swear dudes love to my "connection" or "my connect" to sound cool and important

You paid $400

You paid a reseller PERIOD

That's not a connection or connect

I can pay $400 right now on eBay

Shoul I call eBay "my connect"?

Cheapest in my size is $500 on the bay.

You,Onius, and RR need to calm down. All he said was he locked his pair up. Be happy he is happy and move on.

Estrogen levels rising

Way up! No offense intended towards Pattie of course :lol:

ehhhh i remember when a connect just wanted some mcdonalds from the food court :lol:

People seem to no longer know what an actual connect feels like anymore :lol:

Just throwing the word around loosely (like pretty much every other sneaker-related term now) in reference to anyone who can guarantee them a pair of shoes.

By def that is a connect. A guaranteed authentic pair with all the Fakes that are going to be out there. Again. A little extra money out of pocket is worth peace of mind.
[h2]Definition of connect (v)[/h2]
1.link two things: to join two or more people, things, or parts

For the first time with a pair of 11s, im saying no to this ATC madness. I jumped super early for the GKs and doubled up and  think I made out on the KCs as limited as they were. From what im seeing, these wont be as limited as the KCs were so...its NDC or wait for 3 weeks until these reach the WTKD status and people who grabbed for resale all realize that everybody else is doing the same thing. Then with my 300 in the air...ill grab mine.

who cares what he does with his money and again his foot size does matter a 12-14 range ain't having the Field day smaller sizes have. damn this is worse than people complaining about iphone pricing i mean it ain't urs bruh...... let him B

people pay for convince some folk cant afford that so they try to bash on those that can who cares.. i remember this old rich cat said

"A broke man has such little money that he can only afford to count another mans wallet"

BUT HE GOT HIS THOUGH NO WAITING OUTSIDE OR HOPING AND PRAYING. EVERYONE IS GUILTY OF OVER PAYING OR PRE PAYING SOMETHING THAT ENDS UP BEING I HUGE AMOUNT.

SO FOLKS NEED TO CALM THE HOLYER THAN THO WITH MY MONEY SPEECH TALK.....

WE ALL BUYING OVER PRICE LUX ITEMS HERE 

AND rant....
laugh.gif

Last edited:

For the first time with a pair of 11s, im saying no to this ATC madness. I jumped super early for the GKs and doubled up and  think I made out on the KCs as limited as they were. From what im seeing, these wont be as limited as the KCs were so...its NDC or wait for 3 weeks until these reach the WTKD status and people who grabbed for resale all realize that everybody else is doing the same thing. Then with my 300 in the air...ill grab mine.
We are playing from the same Phyucking Deck of cards....  #KChadlesspairsthanWTL..

We are playing from the same Phyucking Deck of cards....  #KChadlesspairsthanWTL..
I put these in the same boat with the WTKDs....There will be plenty out there and after nobody jumps on those 400s...they will come down just to get the money back...especially for 250 retail. These are more available than the Champ Pack.....and people are wanting 400+ for em .

I cant talk ish because I learned the hard way with these kicks.

Also...I just moved North of ATL....Perimeter Mall has got some of the worst reps in the HOH and in the Champs. Dudes told me on Monday....that he didn't know if they were getting the WTLs and they never heard of the WTLs...yet they were all rocking Ferraris 14s.....*****...hahahahah.

...not to mention the dude in Champs told me he had a pair of Ferrari's for sale...smh. Retirement is going to be sooooo nice in a few weeks man...hahaha. I just smiled and said...aight then...hahaha

SneakerCon DC round the corner.

I expect to see the WTLs on a 3rd of the peoples up in there.... & on every other table. :rofl:

Last edited:
"Chick Fil A" .....And that's just for being my Dawg.

$400 connections....... :rofl:

Goes back to a quick thing you wrote about my connect...I thew him some cash on some Xmas kicks, because he held me down on MANY releases, and some of that holiday spirit...but now...

This WTL...he got me locked up...for being my connect. No extra anything needed. Good luck to all else waiting for those calls!

My idea of a connect is someone who hooks you up and you owe them a favor or bless them with some cash, 400 seems a little steep but we don't know what the actual resell price will be on these till Saturday.

Like I said, this is my 2nd time in my entire life since i started copping shoes like 3 years ago. I am a full time student though. No class on the perfect day 8)

You kinda answered your own question...3 years ago bro? MANY of us have been in this game for 10 years plus. My join date on NT is 2002...been there done that on camps. Plus the game has CHANGEDDDD.... too much nonsense to camp for a ticket for a raffle to maybe come back and win, and the shenanigans on FCFS is worse. Plus 13 years later...I have other things in my life like work, my girl, the kids, my custom business, sleep...that take precedence over camping. If I can't secure shoes with basic means...then I'm with gamerg gamerg camping equates to getting to the store like a few hours before opening.

Back
Top Bottom