Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Did anyone with the Acid Lions in hand do any lace swaps? I saw a couple of post way way back but havent seen many pics. 

Ehhhh I didn't ask. Pickup window ended at 4.
you slipping J 
mean.gif

Forgot to post this pic. Red is a little more like ruby red to me. Throwing these into my summer rotation.

Apparently a snap back was released with these too but only a couple hit my hoh. It was red and has the lion lacelock on the hat where the logo would go (terrible description).

That red upper pops hard, very nice.  
nthat.gif

Anybody try the lace swap yet?  I'm interested to see what they look like.  

Forgot to post this pic. Red is a little more like ruby red to me. Throwing these into my summer rotation.

Apparently a snap back was released with these too but only a couple hit my hoh. It was red and has the lion lacelock on the hat where the logo would go (terrible description).
View media item 1110163

Your floor is so clean cuh you tryna loosen up the flywire at the crib?

My bad man. I don't ask those types of questions when I win. Don't want dudes thinking I'm being greedy.
im just messing with you, glad you scored tho.. i hit with the kick out this morning, 
Lol I figured u were. :pimp:

That red upper pops hard, very nice.  :nthat:

Anybody try the lace swap yet?  I'm interested to see what they look like.  

I'm not gonna swap. So lazy I am. Like red laces better too.

View media item 1110163

Your floor is so clean cuh you tryna loosen up the flywire at the crib?

:lol: it's clean because my woman put that mop to work recently. I haven't really gotten to mess with them much. Just got home. Gotta be daddy for a min before I get back to my toys :lol:

The red cork pair is already out. Tried them on at FTA last week. Shoe feels like HOT garbage. Super narrow cardboard feel with zero cushion or padding. For $130 Nike is smokin that ish...most likely why these NSW aren't getting any love.

Thanks for this. I haven't tried on any of the nsw shoes but they do look narrow. And i have wide feet. I'll stay away from it. What a shame

What's with the silly *** response? Y'all feed into it and then complain when you see the price point. Clown.

Back
Top Bottom