Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
They told me pick up for unclaimed was at 8pm.
Then you got lucky I guess.

With all the broke boys entering raffles and resellers seeing em with that small profit margin there should definitely be leftovers. These things are :smokin but a little too expensive for me right now. I'm trying to go light.

Sounds like someone that had a pair on hold had a change of heart. I like the SE and the Super Heros. Might have to replace the pair I sold now.
The mango ones don't do anything for me tho.

Sounds like someone that had a pair on hold had a change of heart. I like the SE and the Super Heros. Might have to replace the pair I sold now.
The mango ones don't do anything for me tho.
They are fire but like you said the red is lighter than the previous two elites. Also shade of gold is different. Lows had a lot more creativity imo. Nicest part about the elites is the inside portion of the sneaker

most likely, saw a few pages back, (maybe more) someone dyed their pair black & it looked good, interested to see what someone artsy would do with a blank canvas

Last edited:
Just copped a couple brons from soleheaven.com. Total came out to be $197. You think I will get hit with customs?

Debating hitting up HOH Arlington Parks to see about unclaimed pairs. Would love to double up...

If anyone is going to Parks soon PM me, need an oop and wife has the car. Pairs free up at 6pm.

that 9  
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom