Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
What's with the silly *** response? Y'all feed into it and then complain when you see the price point. Clown.

Father, the silly comment required a silly response.
I don't drop $300 for shoes regularly. If I do, I don't need you coming in here and talking to us like you pay our bills or like you are remotely relevant in our lives.

Last edited:
Its funny to me that this was suppose to be the champ pack, and if the heat would have won, these would be $1000 a pair on ebay. Still the same shoes, but if they lose people don't want them. I'm just glad I could get a pair after missing the past 2 years.
Exactly!! Just glad to finally get a pair even though they didn't win. I damn sure wasn't paying $1000 plus for no kicks. I don't care if he won those championships for my hometown. Was not paying those resell prices.

I don't know. I just asked if they had them in a size 9 and he came out with the box, but they said they were all raffled off.

Forgot about those acid rains yesterday and luckily finishline got more pairs today and was able to get a pair of size 10.

Had to be unclaimed pairs for these with the high ticket price on em.
I wish mine had a little
laugh.gif
, stickers are practically gone on mine
They told me pick up for unclaimed was at 8pm.

They told me pick up for unclaimed was at 8pm.
Then you got lucky I guess.

With all the broke boys entering raffles and resellers seeing em with that small profit margin there should definitely be leftovers. These things are :smokin but a little too expensive for me right now. I'm trying to go light.

Back
Top Bottom