• Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
crazy how just those 3 shoes are like $750 and change 

we have problems  :lol:

Clearly not sneakermane :nthat:
asap-rocky-wassup-video-lead.jpg

Last edited:
I've turned on the mango elites as well. They'll look even better at the $175 range

Keeping my eyes out on the SE Elite resell scene as well... Nowhere as bad as the SE low aftermath (which i still think will fade in a lil bit) 

I can't believe how much hype had died on the Gator Kings. People were going crazy, paying $300 resale and on preorders and now they're pretty much sitting on finishline.com

I can't believe how much hype had died on the Gator Kings. People were going crazy, paying $300 resale and on preorders and now they're pretty much sitting on finishline.com
I think it was more hype around the #s of the ASG packs from the last 2 years. The whole area 72 pack was slim as hell and went super fast. Surprisingly,   Nike responded by producing a hell of a lot of  GKs and KDs to feed the whiners.

Just wait until next years ASG pack. Hell the Lebrons will be ...what....349.99....KDs will be 235.....Kobes, will be 300. Everybody will want em but nobody will want to pay retail for em. 

I went from thinking the Gator King's were the best ASG shoe to now the worst. :lol:

So glad I saved my money on that one.

have u not been in here the past week or two? :lol: I think most ppl agree with this statement, even ppl who copped multi colors.

Acid Lions
Multis
Sprites

only lows I've liked from the Lebron line since the 8s. It's a pair of solars on the bay but I'll be dammed if I pay 3 bills for those :lol: :lol:

Only people on NT putting Acid Lions over Multi's. Real world dictates the two aren't even close. I thought about picking up Acid Lions yesterday.... Then in 2 seconds I came to my senses.

Meh.....

Clearly not sneakermane :nthat:
asap-rocky-wassup-video-lead.jpg

:rofl:

After copping 23 pairs of 9s & 19 pairs of 10s...... I planned on being very selective with my Bron purchases starting with the 11s. It's not like his shoes aren't expensive as hell.

WTLebrons will make 13 for me on this model. And that should be it. I didn't pick up ALL the colorways..... just ALL OF THE GOOD colorways.

So I just pulled the trigger on the elite SE for 70 bucks above retail with tax included. I really wanted them and struck out this morning so I said why not. That's not too bad IMO. ATC services were charging 70 bucks so it's like I just paid a ATC. *shrugs* I guess these are a resellers nightmare.

Just picked up my pair and stickers are already falling off. That happen to anyone else?

Its funny to me that this was suppose to be the champ pack, and if the heat would have won, these would be $1000 a pair on ebay. Still the same shoes, but if they lose people don't want them. I'm just glad I could get a pair after missing the past 2 years.
co-sign with this :smokin

Got my DSG Acid Lows today. That's the quickest I've ever gotten something from them. And the quickest I'll return since I got a pair on disco yesterday.

And knew Sneakermane's luck would net him the complete set. And are the "good" pairs the hypest such as FI, GK, KP, MN, SE low, SE high, KC, WTL, etc?

Only people on NT putting Acid Lions over Multi's. Real world dictates the two aren't even close. I thought about picking up Acid Lions yesterday.... Then in 2 seconds I came to my senses.

Meh.....
:rofl:

After copping 23 pairs of 9s & 19 pairs of 10s...... I planned on being very selective with my Bron purchases starting with the 11s. It's not like his shoes aren't expensive as hell.

WTLebrons will make 13 for me on this model. And that should be it. I didn't pick up ALL the colorways..... just ALL OF THE GOOD colorways.

*sucks teeth* man shut up.

and on stones G if you tag me to ONE MORE photo on IG I'll personally hand you the fade the next time I'm In DC :lol:

dont wanna be that guy but cant go back and look through all the pages today... cliff notes on elite drop today?

had to pass because of that price + tax and wasnt gonna play the "add to cart for fun" game to ruin someone elses chances. were there more success stories because of that price and was there a timer?

Nobody cares which ones he won in, it's all about which ones are visually appealing to people.

I still can't see resale on lebron 11s being close to 10s even if he would have won this year.
We'll know for sure when WTL drops, if resale is low then it's simply because a lot of people aren't into the 11 or at least not enough to pay resale.
disagree.. 2k14's were seling for 1-1.5k after they came out.. and they are fugly.. 

Back
Top Bottom