Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Finally got these after a long week of waiting. Joints are crack.

*Tried to post photo not working on mobile.

Last edited:
^which is why i dont understand why the most expensive secondary market jordans arent the ones he won in
Because shoes like Last Shot XIVs, Bred XIs, Playoff XIs, etc. tend to be mass produced whereas both Championship Packs were made in very limited numbers.

Last edited:
And just keeping it [emoji]128175[/emoji]..,,

If Lebron had win this year, and I'm glad he didn't.... :lol:

The SE Pack would have been the 3 -Peat Pack..... aka astronomical prices.

quick check on ebay and i see 2prs in my size for the elites with starting at $250 $20ship, and a lot of other pairs currently at $300-400 yeah i see why there maybe a lot of unclaimed pairs coming soon

Yea resell on these won't be murder. a lot of sad "entreprenuers" out there i'm sure with prices topping around 375-400

Last edited:
I want to like those red Elite's bcuz I love the the red/gold and the way it shines, but I just hate the design of the Elite. :smh:

Wish it were a regular XI.

Paying up to $250 for these was worth it. Beyond that, feels like a stretch (I don't care about the hype). Prefer KCs over these, but no doubt these look good. Just not $300-350 good, IMO.

Last edited:
I didnt think I could like a model as much as I ended up like the XI, especially after the hate I had for it when I 1st saw it. Def hope I can close it out with the WTL. So far only missed out on the SE Low for colorways I wanted to score and every one was retail or less which was refreshing.

crazy how just those 3 shoes are like $750 and change 

we have problems  
laugh.gif

KC's are better than all the elites. Best XI IMO for casual wear of course.
My elite list goes Hero, Red/gold, Wolf grey, Black/gold.

it was signicantly less of the se elites than any other color. Plus the lows sold out too

"I didn't wanna believe it" means I just chalked up the lows cuz it was a nice CW and different from all the other lows.

These elites however are uber plain jane.

Guess it's just a matter of opinion. I hate the se lows. I'm also a sucker for red shoes.

It was a given that the se pack would sell out tho considering how limited they were.

IMO the acid lows are the best low release this week.

Guess it's just a matter of opinion. I hate the se lows. I'm also a sucker for red shoes.

It was a given that the se pack would sell out tho considering how limited they were.

IMO the acid lows are the best low release this week.
...i think your the only other person who agrees with me on this. Easily the best pair. 

^ i agree as well. se lows were wack compared to last year's lows.

...i think your the only other person who agrees with me on this. Easily the best pair. 

have u not been in here the past week or two? :lol: I think most ppl agree with this statement, even ppl who copped multi colors.

Acid Lions
Multis
Sprites

only lows I've liked from the Lebron line since the 8s. It's a pair of solars on the bay but I'll be dammed if I pay 3 bills for those :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom