Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

So I am still in line for a sz 10.5 and a sz 12. Legit no joke here so...
eek.gif

In some pics where the red looks darker, they look amazing. But in others where the red looks a little more washed out, I'm not too excited by them. Wish I knew which pics are more accurate.

In some pics where the red looks darker, they look amazing. But in others where the red looks a little more washed out, I'm not too excited by them. Wish I knew which pics are more accurate.
Washed out red might possibly be due to flash...I used natural lighting (just fyi - not an expert at all). 

Congrats to all who gripped the highs.. they look sick in pictures...not worth 3hunna to me considering I don't wear half my ish.

Was moving all day yesterday but heard people were tryna flip the Acid Lions..this true?

Its funny to me that this was suppose to be the champ pack, and if the heat would have won, these would be $1000 a pair on ebay. Still the same shoes, but if they lose people don't want them. I'm just glad I could get a pair after missing the past 2 years.

[emoji]128175[/emoji]

^which is why i dont understand why the most expensive secondary market jordans arent the ones he won in

Last edited:
Its funny to me that this was suppose to be the champ pack, and if the heat would have won, these would be $1000 a pair on ebay. Still the same shoes, but if they lose people don't want them. I'm just glad I could get a pair after missing the past 2 years.

you are so right. I didn't wanna believe it, but I when I saw the elites sell out I knew it was official. I mean Elites have been sitting, AND SITTING, and sitting ALL YEAR. I mean I know the regs in here have been up on game but I bet the avg. person didn't even the lebron model had elites prior to these :lol: :lol:

you are so right. I didn't wanna believe it, but I when I saw the elites sell out I knew it was official. I mean Elites have been sitting, AND SITTING, and sitting ALL YEAR. I mean I know the regs in here have been up on game but I bet the avg. person didn't even the lebron model had elites prior to these :lol: :lol:
it was signicantly less of the se elites than any other color. Plus the lows sold out too

I happen to think the red/gold combo looks great. I also liked the gold specks in the sole. If they weren't hyped, I would have waited to cop on discount but clearly that wasn't happening.

Whatever happened to the blue elites?

Guys, I would check locally for unclaimed pairs. The resell might deter people from picking up.

^which is why i dont understand why the most expensive secondary market jordans arent the ones he won in

Nobody cares which ones he won in, it's all about which ones are visually appealing to people.

I still can't see resale on lebron 11s being close to 10s even if he would have won this year.
We'll know for sure when WTL drops, if resale is low then it's simply because a lot of people aren't into the 11 or at least not enough to pay resale.

Back
Top Bottom