Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
AHH WELL. AS LONG AS ITS STILL AROUND WHEN THE WTL DROP SO I CAN COOK WITH IT ON AS MANY PAIRS AS I CAN GET.

Must be nice to not even worry about missing 
laugh.gif

this is nike looking at the orders when its trying to figure out why profits are down 20%
laugh.gif
haha just a heads up but I used a 20% coupon that someone posted on twitter on some Kobe 9 flyknit ids. Two days later i get a call from Oregon....Nike has a damn security and fraud team that said i used someone's stolen coupon and wanted to know where I got it. The guy then cancelled my order saying that Nike has the right to cancel transactions that were fraudulent and that if I did it again I would be black listed. I was like...shi...ttt.....fine, cancel it. Dont ban me though...

So they are checking these 20% coupons thing and know people are using them from twitter and other sources.

this is nike looking at the orders when its trying to figure out why profits are down 20% :lol:

haha just a heads up but I used a 20% coupon that someone posted on twitter on some Kobe 9 flyknit ids. Two days later i get a call from Oregon....Nike has a damn security and fraud team that said i used someone's stolen coupon and wanted to know where I got it. The guy then cancelled my order saying that Nike has the right to cancel transactions that were fraudulent and that if I did it again I would be black listed. I was like...shi...ttt.....fine, cancel it. Dont ban me though...

So they are checking these 20% coupons thing and know people are using them from twitter and other sources.
I was warning people last night but they didn't wanna hear me tho.

nothing like when nike drops the hammer on a shoe that's otherwise unattainable for retail.

id rather get roasted for using 20% off on a bunch of shoes that are gr than on something I really want. :smh:

nothing like when nike drops the hammer on a shoe that's otherwise unattainable for retail.

id rather get roasted for using 20% off on a bunch of shoes that are gr than on something I really want.
mean.gif
Yea, they'll be in for a shock when they get a phone call from the 503 and the guy tells them order has been cancelled and you are banned from any online purchases. 

Happy I was able to grab my size. These were what the 2k14s should have been. Long wait til Tuesday

Last edited:
id rather get roasted for using 20% off on a bunch of shoes that are gr than on something I really want. :smh:
Yea, they'll be in for a shock when they get a phone call from the 503 and the guy tells them order has been cancelled and you are banned from any online purchases. 

ive had that call before. someone sold me a voucher that I thought was a gift card. the only thing that saved me from a cancelled order was that I already had it in hand because I did overnight shipping :lol:

You guys just gave a lot of people "chronicsneaker sweaty palm syndrome"

:lol:
I'm a hypebeast now for buying a colorway for a model that I absolutely love over Jordan's and Kobe's.

Everyone had their shot at it.  I'm just glad it added to my cart and it didn't screw up the line.

Honestly, I think I know the trick why everyone got booted out of line.  Did you perhaps, try to add to cart on two separate browsers?  I think Nike only wants you to add to cart on 1 browser or 1 account.

But as far as my hands sweating, is it just me or when the clock counts down to 8AM, do you get all jittery, cause my palms started sweating. It feels like a race, a challenge, it's pretty addicting. Never thought in a million years would I get an adrenaline rush buying shoes. But man, that feeling of seeing "GREAT NEWS!" pop onto the screen is like imagine you are in Vegas playing the slots and just see "7-7-7!" it's that exact same feeling for me.

Indeed! :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

No offense to big footers but the longer they are, it makes them look awkward. I feel they have to make the Swoosh and shanks bigger to make them look more proportionate with the front half.

I've worn a size 13 since I was about 12 years old, I don't think I've ever decided not to buy a shoe because they make my feet look big.

My feet are big, no matter how a shoe is shaped or designed they aren't going to look any smaller.

I've worn a size 13 since I was about 12 years old, I don't think I've ever decided not to buy a shoe because they make my feet look big.

My feet are big, no matter how a shoe is shaped or designed they aren't going to look any smaller.

I'm size 8.5/9 so I'm not use to seeing skis look good. :lol: I guess I have to see it from your perspective.

Elites look nice, and it's a great colorway, but for the money I think I would rather make a similar colorway on an ID with the XI with the gold options, would only be $260 instead of $300.    

KDs feet look like hockey sticks.

Certain shoes just dont look right after size 12 but the elite look ok.

Last edited:
First time I've struck out in a release back to back. Lows were good, the elite are fire but not for 3 bills. Hoping the WTL isn't as limited

Back
Top Bottom