Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
People can say whatever they want, but if Bron won this year and this was the 3 peat champ pack, a lot of people would have the XI elites #1 on the list.

Don't make me lewi up on the Britney Spears gifs. You already know the elite ix and x hold the top spots. :lol:

People can say whatever they want, but if Bron won this year and this was the 3 peat champ pack, a lot of people would have the XI elites #1 on the list.
Don't make me lewi up on the Britney Spears gifs. You already know the elite ix and x hold the top spots.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I already put the ranking to ME, I wasn't crazy about the X model personally.

All I'm saying is that so many people are clowning on the XI SE because its not a champ shoe, and not his 3 peat. Whether people will admit it or not, LBJ losing makes people want these less...

Can't speak to comfort yet, but the XI SE is a killer looking shoe.

Don't make me lewi up on the Britney Spears gifs. You already know the elite ix and x hold the top spots. :lol:

:lol:

All I'm saying is that so many people are clowning on the XI SE because its not a champ shoe, and not his 3 peat. Whether people will admit it or not, LBJ losing makes people want these less...

Def agree people want them less because he loss. If he won, this pack would have been the greatest pack of all time to some :lol:

I remember how quick the white gold elite 9s sold out once he won his first ring wearing them.

the lows that came out this week are awful imo. The Mids are a beautiful shoe and I bought them regardless of their significance, they look great.

9 > 10 > what would've been 11

Last edited:
What do I have to do for Nike to take my money? :lol:

in before someone says how they don't need it and theyre a billion dollar company

When I think about it tho that's a good thing. Would have spent $500 the past 2 weeks on 2 pairs of shoes :x

Last edited:
:lol:

For me the XI elite was a lot worse looking than the X and IX in general, regardless of colourways. Still can't get over that cowboy hat tongue. :x

Just got shipping confirmation on My son's pair and on my pair form Nike. I really thought our orders were going to be canceled since we each are having a pair shipped to our address. Now I can breath a sigh of relief.

Last edited:

Just got shipping confirmation on My son's pair and on my pair form Nike. I really thought our orders were going to be canceled since we each are having a pair shipped to our address. Now I can breath a sigh of relief.
did you have the same billing and shipping address?

Nike doesn't care anymore, ever since captcha started all the 1 per rules they used to enforce aren't anymore.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom