Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

I am actually shocked. Feels good though...
Congrats man.. How no tax ?
Shipped to the last frontier. 
nthat.gif

did you have the same billing and shipping address?
I believe so. I used 2 different paypal accounts. One was for my son's order and one was for mine. I dont think they should cancel orders where you need 2 pairs for yourself and a child or spouse or for 2 kids, but I understand they do it because of the resellers. The easiest way to make it all better is to just make ENOUGH Pairs of shoes to meet demand. Shoes aren't baseball cards or something you need to limit. They can hype a shoe up and make it a big deal to be one of the first people to have it like Apple does with their launch products. Then eventually apple meets the consumers demand by fulfilling pre-orders after launch day.

I believe so. I used 2 different paypal accounts. One was for my son's order and one was for mine. I dont think they should cancel orders where you need 2 pairs for yourself and a child or spouse or for 2 kids, but I understand they do it because of the resellers. The easiest way to make it all better is to just make ENOUGH Pairs of shoes to meet demand. Shoes aren't baseball cards or something you need to limit. They can hype a shoe up and make it a big deal to be one of the first people to have it like Apple does with their launch products. Then eventually apple meets the consumers demand by fulfilling pre-orders after launch day.
Gotta have limited sneakers...or the hypebeasts got nothing to pay the resellers for. :tongue:

Ummmmm... ahh forget it.

too easy
say what you will, man....but I like the idea of having shoes that are actually worth some money.  If there's an idiot who wants to pay a lot for them, when I fall on hard times, who am I to stop that person?
1: these ain't stocks

2: if you saved the bread instead of copping these kicks that are "acutally worth some money", you may possibly avoid these hard times you forsee

3: Ebay is refuting your flip logic on these at the moment

4: How are these the welcome homes bruh? Cleveland colors are red and gold?

Nothing personal though, this is just the nature of things now

Meg(I called her Bae) said hi to the NT FAM and she said to enjoy the Second place pack. The WTL drop is when everybody should follow the rules.

Last edited:
I think the WTL are going to be easier to cop than these past 2 releases because they will made in bigger production numbers.  I see similar to the WTKDS which were practically a GR

2: if you saved the bread instead of copping these kicks that are "acutally worth some money", you may possibly avoid these hard times you forsee

1: Nope, sneakers aren't stocks...but they are a collectible in the eyes of an ever growing group of folks.  A collectible that becomes more valuable over time, as evidenced by prices guys are now paying for "OG" Air Jordans that aren't even wearable.

2:  I have money.  Wouldn't be buying expensive sneakers on a weekly basis if I didn't.  What I said about selling them "when I fall on hard times"...was just basically somethin' to say.  At some point in the future, I may decide to sell this LBJ XI low to finance something I want more.  When that time comes, it'll be nice to have a shoe to get rid of, that's worth 2x more than what I paid.

3: actually, you're wrong.  There's 3 or 4 pairs of the low SE on ebay in size 13.  A couple with astronomical BIN prices that won't sell...and a couple that're over $400 with plenty of time left.

4:  I don't know.  Ask the dude who called them that on sneakerbardetroit.

laugh.gif
 People still think the solution is for supply to meet demand so everyone can have a pair? ...damn communists.

Congrats to all who came up today 
smokin.gif

Let's be honest. When we cop a shoe that limited it's much more rewarding than when we cop something that is sitting in the stores...

Last edited:
I copped a size 13 Elite SE for a friend that struck out on ndc from ebay this morning for $350 shipped, think what you want but there is no profit to be made on these. Those other sellers with $400 BIN prices were also willing to deal for $350-$375, I just went with the first person that responded back.

Let's be honest. When we cop a shoe that limited it's much more rewarding than when we cop something that is sitting in the stores...

I got all three lebrons that dropped this week but the pair that I'm most excited to see are the acid lion lows.
They are still available in full size runs in store and online, who cares.

Much more excited when getting an id I really want and it finally arrives.
I'd have a closet full of ID's if they didn't take so long to get to me....or if they'd allow more options for the shoes I actually wouldn't mind ID'ing...

Last edited:
I copped a size 13 Elite SE for a friend that struck out on ndc from ebay this morning for $350 shipped, think what you want but there is no profit to be made on these. Those other sellers with $400 BIN prices were also willing to deal for $350-$375, I just went with the first person that responded back.
They are only going for 350 - 375? I have a sz 13 myself.

Well that is your perspective. The only reason it feels more rewarding is because its such a struggle to get shoes these days. I remember when the Jordan 11's were available anywhere back in 95. You could go to your small town JC Penny's and they either had them or would order them from Nike. Nike is leaving money on the table by making less of certain products.

I don't understand this logic... why does it always lead to investing in stocks when someone is talking about flipping shoes? This dude probably knows nothing about the market (I sure as hell don't so I don't come in here knocking peoples hustles) but he knows shoes, and even if he only makes 50 bucks it's a quick 50 that required very little work. I do it when I can, I hate Jordans but I know when an OG color is coming out I can make a quick hundred for a few clicks... why the hell not?

Back
Top Bottom