Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Hopefully Megatron is on vacation from now until it hits your doorstep :lol: GL hope it makes it inside your door.

I remember I got so MEGatronned on the CJ Megatron pack, I checked out and paid before it was even tweeted 
laugh.gif

I remember I got so MEGatronned on the CJ Megatron pack, I checked out and paid before it was even tweeted :lol:

Meg cancelled a pair of DB5s on me but let me keep the other 3 with a warning, then DB Foams dropped and I got greedy and grabbed like 8 pairs.
She cancelled them all and gave me a personal phone call to tell me I'd been a bad boy.

I don't miss Meg.

I remember I got so MEGatronned on the CJ Megatron pack, I checked out and paid before it was even tweeted 
laugh.gif
Meg cancelled a pair of DB5s on me but let me keep the other 3 with a warning, then DB Foams dropped and I got greedy and grabbed like 8 pairs.
She cancelled them all and gave me a personal phone call to tell me I'd been a bad boy.

I don't miss Meg.
I don't pick up 503 numbers lol

I copped the "Welcome Home" and "Acid Lion" lows.  I grabbed the Welcome Homes because I knew they'd be worth a small fortune (once I got them in-hand I thought they looked awesome, though)....and because I knew they were super limited and they actually went into my cart.  The Acid Lions, to me, are the better looking of the two shoes...and I'll wear that pair into the ground.

"Welcome Home"?
I've never seen a release with so many nicknames
The best so far to me is the cramp pack.

I copped the "Welcome Home" and "Acid Lion" lows.  I grabbed the Welcome Homes because I knew they'd be worth a small fortune (once I got them in-hand I thought they looked awesome, though)....and because I knew they were super limited and they actually went into my cart.  The Acid Lions, to me, are the better looking of the two shoes...and I'll wear that pair into the ground.
welcome home is the only thing I'd heard it called til I started reading updates to this thread about a half hour ago.  Think I saw it called that on sneakerbardetroit.com

Ummmmm... ahh forget it.

too easy
say what you will, man....but I like the idea of having shoes that are actually worth some money.  If there's an idiot who wants to pay a lot for them, when I fall on hard times, who am I to stop that person?

Back
Top Bottom