Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

To chime in on how legit my experience has been with raffles, the HOH hear in the Atlanta area have seems to be legit. I've only lived here for one summer and won the raffle for the KC's at Southlake and Cumberland malls. Only picked up 1. Aint wanna be greedy.
laugh.gif
im reading through these old post and when did Southlake do a Raffle for the KC's Tho... It was FCFS there and Cumberland did a secret last min raffle tho another NT'er told me about. sooooooooooooo yeaaaaaaaa im glad you only one raffle if any... since there was only 1 to win... 

In fact Southlake had extra pairs after release that day i posted it i walked in around 8 am.....

smoking-grtandma-o.gif

Multi colors >>>>>> Acid Lows. IMO.

Y'all gassing an OK colorway like its an instant classic. But do y'all.

Btw.... I will admit, $300 for those Red/Gold Elites is steep. But if any of y'all could cop your size in the Championship Elite 9s or 10s right now for $350.....

Who would pass?

I think y'all are sleeping on the Red/Gold Elites something terrible. But once again, Do y'all.
happy.gif
A. elite 9's and 10's mean more because they actually won a championship that year.. 

B.  Lebron actually wore them in the finals

C.  elite 9 and 10 model looks 10x better then the 11 elite.. they really dropped the ball with the 11 elite, IMO

I honestly don't care if he won a ring in them. Doesn't change the way they look

This.

I like em and I hope Nike releases them in my size so I can take a shot at getting them.
Never understood why people complained about Lebron not wearing the 11s, didn't make an ounce of difference to me. I think it's more appealing to resellers than the average Joe, if you like the shoes wear them.

Pines is like 30 mins from me, but I gave up hope there a while back, only time I swing by there is when they do guarantee sizes which the last time for me was for the infrared 23 sixes.

Wow that's crazy pines is like 5 mins from me and I usually get the call but not this time...I thought dadeland was the joke smh

I'm glad the price is $300 for the Red elite.  It makes my chances copping it a lot easier because I know that price tag is going to turn a lot of people away.  I think the Lows is going to be harder to grab than the Red elites

you're seriously happy that nike is charging $300 for a shoe? i surely hope that there are no nike decision makers lurking :smh:

you're seriously happy that nike is charging $300 for a shoe? i surely hope that there are no nike decision makers lurking :smh:

Yeah, as we've all seen...that price isn't turning anybody away, if you LOVED the shoe from the jump...you're pockets are ready...if you hated and made the swtich, you're still ready :smh: and Nike is still taking notes...

I liked the Elite from the beginning, and I copped the Hero's, but for WAYYYY under retail. I like this shoe, but $300?? Easy behind the back, through the legs, no look, Harlem Globetrotters pass. I have a 20% code from Nike that isn't even enough for me on these.

That being said...good luck to all who are gunning for either the Low or Elite.

smoking-grtandma-o.gif

Multi colors >>>>>> Acid Lows. IMO.

Y'all gassing an OK colorway like its an instant classic. But do y'all.

Btw.... I will admit, $300 for those Red/Gold Elites is steep. But if any of y'all could cop your size in the Championship Elite 9s or 10s right now for $350.....

Who would pass?

I think y'all are sleeping on the Red/Gold Elites something terrible. But once again, Do y'all. :D

Let them sleep!

I'm glad the price is $300 for the Red elite.  It makes my chances copping it a lot easier because I know that price tag is going to turn a lot of people away.  I think the Lows is going to be harder to grab than the Red elites

People stay saying that stupid stuff like the price will sway the masses when the quantity is low :smh:

I can't believe there is no hype on the multicolored lows. Maybe there are not that limited. I think they are nice. Glad to see resell is not to high on them. After market floods resell might drop to 300. Not bad for those who want and can't cop on release day. GL to all

does limited always equate to hype these days? if so, if they arent "hyped" should make them easier to get...? assuming they arent limited too?

Last edited:
does limited always equate to hype these days? if so, if they arent "hyped" should make them easier to get...? assuming they arent limited too?

limited almost ALWAYS=hyped

take a particular nice looking shoe and make it limited and most will go crazy/or the hype will be thru the roof...make that same shoe a GR and there will be no hype surrounding it

this is ALMOST always the case

this isnt a new equation

I can't believe there is no hype on the multicolored lows. Maybe there are not that limited. I think they are nice. Glad to see resell is not to high on them. After market floods resell might drop to 300. Not bad for those who want and can't cop on release day. GL to all

Amazing what missing out on a 3-peat can do to the demand of what was supposed to be a Champ shoe

werent you one of the ones saying how much the elites sucked?

Well maybe the hype grew within when it was announced as limited. Sherbets is probably my least favorite flavor but even I wish I had a chance at these (I'm not driving to Orlando or Miami).

And there might not be Yeezy level or much less Carmine/Concord Low hype for these but these are guaranteed to sell out. Besides NDC, where else is releasing them online?

it is "new" to me in this era of shoe buying. I dont remember it being like this 20 years ago. oh well
20 years ago there was no way to spread the news of a limited shoe and it wasn't "the thing" for everyone to be into. Now it's all just marketing ploys and companies feeding off of the exclusiveness they create... sure they can make GR numbers of every shoe but then most people won't want them. Just like diamonds, they're not that rare but if they just flood the market then they aren't worth anything.

20 years ago there was no way to spread the news of a limited shoe and it wasn't "the thing" for everyone to be into. Now it's all just marketing ploys and companies feeding off of the exclusiveness they create... sure they can make GR numbers of every shoe but then most people won't want them. Just like diamonds, they're not that rare but if they just flood the market then they aren't worth anything.

not sure I get/agree with your argument, but ok

personally you can flood the market with something and make people think its limited

think about make more WTKD and even more WTL

They already have the name sake of being limited so people won't care what a launch locator says even if footlockers in Guam have em you get..

- "That means each store has like 2 pairs don't sleep" and still hype train goes on and sells out life goes on

- There is the guy who says his store has 100 pair another guy says his has 10. So that creates confusion thus even           more HYPE since people panic

The release happens possibly WTL are attainable due to supply. Hype is still there because at the end of the day the model its self means limited and since Nike doesn't post its numbers or stores neither ( which really feeds the hype).

- Nike wins cause more people get what they think was a super limited shoe, which is good cause its all about our              personal perception and what we think ourselves with our own purchases 

- You will get the cornball like "im going to let go in hand they aint what i thought" Bs that guy is salty cause people              actually have em and he doesn't feel special no more.

-Nike can bone you later by making some regular colorway limited and confusing you starting the panic and hype train         again.

-Resellers lose cause the market is flooded. *Kayne Shrug on that son*

The fact that Nike can make what ever they want limited and keep the train going is like De Beers and diamonds. They control the supply and value. Throwing a bone at the "What The" series kinda like they did the KD's won't hurt the brand. 

Not saying these aren't limited demand is there it always is with hype but really you can make a ton and give the perception of limited off name alone. who knows what will the final numbers be.... yea won't be bred 11 numbers, but way more than them WTL X numbers i can tell you that. 

Last edited:
I honestly don't care if he won a ring in them. Doesn't change the way they look

This.

Serious Question. Is there really a correlation between sneaker sells and winning a championship? I thought people bought kicks, because they looked nice.

Back
Top Bottom