Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Anyone know if finishline will have any acid low appareal searched 679912-010 saw nike and shoepalace only
I don't think they're limited, I could be wrong but I know most of the Europe retailers will have them so I assume all the US will too.

I will straight up go on the bench and testify that HoH Florida Mall, University Mall, Dadeland Mall, Broward Mall and Pines Mall are all shady. It's stupid.

I went to HoH International Mall (oh yeah them too). The manager or assistant manager bald blonde hair, blue eye (you know who you are) wouldn't let me return my Lebron XI SBs on the day the KB 9 Moonwalkers dropped. He gave me a choice between returning the shoes or buying the Kobe's and returning it to another Foot Locker. I did option B. So I then had to go down the street to Westshore FTL to return the shoe. The manager there was heated. He called baldie up and gave him a piece of his mind. His advice to me was call up corporate right in front of him next time he starts with the shady stuff.

Don't get me started on HoH University. Under the shadow of the Yeti, Louie the XX, etc, they decide to ignore the FTL launch locator and do FCFS because it's "easier."

I'm glad at least Nike makes some shoes GRs so it's not a complete frustrating experience to be a consumer.
how could a footlocker manager refuse to do a return as long as the shoes are unworn and in the return time??  

I would have never let that fly and made sure I called that guys manager.. 

I thought the same thing at champs one time. Called corporate and they said it is up to the managers discretion when it comes to release day shoes. This is one of the reasons why I typically buy my kicks on ndc or at finish line

Loser lows gonna sit in stores or eBay. Either way you can buy for retail
laugh.gif

ill have what he's having! 

Those loser elites just look amazing, might have to cop if they go on discount.

Last edited:
Lol so let me get this right, I'm trolling because I mentioned I managed to get a shoe in my cart? which by the way I let someone else have because it was only to test if I could actually do it since every geek has turnt their sights on sneakers now. When did you 2 even pop up to have an opinion anyway? As for you philosophre philosophre you obviously wanted your couple seconds of fame which went un-noticed, stop trying to create arguments with your petty notions.

un-noticed as in you didn't notice my posting which you responded to? you sure showed me?

also, you had to post that you gave away your pair that you got with your new fancy system? looking for that thumbs up much?

maybe you are just ignorant to your own wording? if that is the case, than my mistake.

now you gotta call people "geeks"? low esteem? gotta rag on people?

I "popped" up when people type sillie things such as yours. and boy you sure type sillie things.

oh, i just noticed. i got some thumbs up. looks like i was noticed too, by people besides you.

like how i easily picked apart your trolling?

some people just ignore your rambles, but you are just too easy not to pick at.
i used to block you, but i decided to give you a second chance. because of the opportunity to read some of your post. the post that get quoted by people. weird how quotes of blocked people aren't blocked too.
but looks like i was too soon in that and you haven't grown up yet. back to the dungeon you go.
i'm sure you'll think of a retort a day later. but you best hope someone quotes you so that i can accidentally read your poor attempt of hurting my feelings. cheers

I'm not reading all that gibberish, wrote a whole novel for nothing and still haven't made an impact. Thank God for the block feature.

Last edited:
Oh man, when people strike out they will be paying that price. I don't understand the talk about the the elites being expensive either. I recall last year when people were easily dropping $300 on the X Elites left and right. These red elites are far better looking IMO.

Last edited:
I'm glad the price is $300 for the Red elite.  It makes my chances copping it a lot easier because I know that price tag is going to turn a lot of people away.  I think the Lows is going to be harder to grab than the Red elites

Last edited:
Yes, they might have packed a lot of shoes during these next couple weeks, but nothing can compare the holiday season - 7 shoes 6 weeks straight, with the Forging Irons and Gamma Blues 2 days apart. :x

Loser lows gonna sit in stores or eBay. Either way you can buy for retail

smoking-grtandma-o.gif

Multi colors >>>>>> Acid Lows. IMO.

Y'all gassing an OK colorway like its an instant classic. But do y'all.

Btw.... I will admit, $300 for those Red/Gold Elites is steep. But if any of y'all could cop your size in the Championship Elite 9s or 10s right now for $350.....

Who would pass?

I think y'all are sleeping on the Red/Gold Elites something terrible. But once again, Do y'all. :D

Last edited:
Shwa3 Ma3 Shwa3 Ma3 I agree 100%. I love the 9 and 10 much more than the 11 but I'll probably make some moves if I end up getting a pair of the 11s.

Back
Top Bottom