• BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
$300 for Loser Lows a good price?

Nah retail is.

This.

In my opinion, once you get over $50 higher than retail, they stop being "good prices" and "steals" (this is really only supposed to be used in reference to pairs being significantly less than retail in the first place), and really just boil down to "Are you okay spending this much on them?"

Last edited:
All depends on how much someone is willing to pay to not have to put any more effort into copping a shoe.
If you've got the time to do it yourself it may not be worth paying over retail, if you know you'd rather be doing something other than chasing a release then it might be worth the cost.

:lol: damn seems like I'm the only one who really likes the loser lows.

Or just the only guy who has got used to paying resale :smh:

:lol: damn seems like I'm the only one who really likes the loser lows.

Or just the only guy who has got used to paying resale :smh:

I just think there's too much going on with those lows, I just don't dig em.

The Acid Lions and the Red/Gold Elites are on a different level tho... I just hope the Elites release in a sz 14 unlike the Crown Jewels :smh:

People notice you more when you wear the King's Crown out. It's like you have magic shoes on, and it gets hella attention for everyone around you.

I have to be really selective when I choose to rock those out in public especially when I just want to go on with my own business and not have anyone approaching me all the time.

Last edited:
Managed to get the lab3s in my cart today, I got a brand new tactic so releases are starting to look better.

Is this an e-penis thing or a lonely thing where you want people pming you or asking on the board?

But your trolling got me to quote tho. Good job.

Nah, he might actually think copping a pair of 3labs that the majority of the world ignores has something to do with shoes that people's grandmas get on ndc to try and cop to flip.
Lol so let me get this right, I'm trolling because I mentioned I managed to get a shoe in my cart? which by the way I let someone else have because it was only to test if I could actually do it since every geek has turnt their sights on sneakers now. When did you 2 even pop up to have an opinion anyway? As for you @Philosophre you obviously wanted your couple seconds of fame which went un-noticed, stop trying to create arguments with your petty notions.

They packed like 4 Lebron releases within a 2 week period but I only want the Acids, the rest I don't feel bad passing on.

Last edited:
I will straight up go on the bench and testify that HoH Florida Mall, University Mall, Dadeland Mall, Broward Mall and Pines Mall are all shady. It's stupid.

I went to HoH International Mall (oh yeah them too). The manager or assistant manager bald blonde hair, blue eye (you know who you are) wouldn't let me return my Lebron XI SBs on the day the KB 9 Moonwalkers dropped. He gave me a choice between returning the shoes or buying the Kobe's and returning it to another Foot Locker. I did option B. So I then had to go down the street to Westshore FTL to return the shoe. The manager there was heated. He called baldie up and gave him a piece of his mind. His advice to me was call up corporate right in front of him next time he starts with the shady stuff.

Don't get me started on HoH University. Under the shadow of the Yeti, Louie the XX, etc, they decide to ignore the FTL launch locator and do FCFS because it's "easier."

I'm glad at least Nike makes some shoes GRs so it's not a complete frustrating experience to be a consumer.
how could a footlocker manager refuse to do a return as long as the shoes are unworn and in the return time??  

I would have never let that fly and made sure I called that guys manager.. 

Alright new question: would you pay $300 for Loser Lows?
nope.. but i plan on buying acid lows and what the lebrons.. cant be dropping money on every release like that. 

plus i dont like the fact  they released these shoes even though they didnt win the championship and it is kind of tacky IMO of nike to release them anyway..

but i know your probably trying to complete your collection so it might not be a bad price.. resale on these could be 500-600 if they are as limited as last years champ pack.. 

and it seems that way since its ndc online only and hoh/niketown in store.. same as last year.  

Anyone know if finishline will have any acid low appareal searched 679912-010 saw nike and shoepalace only

Back
Top Bottom