Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I think the se lows are going to be a resale trap.
the lows won't be, the elites will... the cost on the lows are reasonable.. even with a modest bump..50-75.. guys will spend that... now the Elites, i suggest only buy if you plan to wear, or just want for the collection.. But its inevitable that people who want them will stike out, and it will be more that miss then those that are successful, and these like most limited releases will have some value on the resale market..

Last edited:
Once NDC sells out on Monday like it did with the moon landings this whole resale trap thing with the sorbet lows will be a thing of the past. After RD for both shoes of the loser pack you lookin at 500+ secondary market

Once NDC sells out on Monday like it did with the moon landings this whole resale trap thing with the sorbet lows will be a thing of the past. After RD for both shoes of the loser pack you lookin at 500+ secondary market
its going to sell out in seconds no doubt, i think people have a false sense of security, since these aren't hyped up, as a champ pack... but the numbers are low on these as well, as for the 500+.. IDK... asking and being paid is two totally different things... especially when oversee shops. KC etc.. you can have them shipped for less.. 

same goes for the WTL.. why spend 1k.. when you can pick them up for less for a legit operation...

Last edited:
hoh willowbrook just called me so if anyone signed up for the raffle there be on the lookout

I think the addition of the Paramus and West Nyack HOH definitely makes winning possible now that people have options.

werent you one of the ones saying how much the elites sucked?

If you mean my saying I didn't like the "out of place" black toe area on the SuperHeroes? Cool... That be me. :D

Last time I checked.... Champ Elite's toe box area is all red. Call me happy. :D

I can't believe there is no hype on the multicolored lows. Maybe there are not that limited. I think they are nice. Glad to see resell is not to high on them. After market floods resell might drop to 300. Not bad for those who want and can't cop on release day. GL to all

The way dudes are showing their saltiness on Twitter? I can't tell....

launch locator for the elites is up, it looks like the same as the lows.

View media item 432736

And to dead all this "I only want or buy shoes that BRON BRON actually wears" talk....

How many times did he wear Flamingo 8 lows in game?

How many times did he wear Championship Pack 10 lows in game?

How many times did Lebron wear South Beach 8s in game?

Exactly...... :D

So are the non-champ pack lows and highs being released in a real limited fashion or are they in champ pack production numbers? I missed the raffle at my HOH so if I try to cop it would need to be off nike.com. Thanks in advance for any help.

So are the non-champ pack lows and highs being released in a real limited fashion or are they in champ pack production numbers? I missed the raffle at my HOH so if I try to cop it would need to be off nike.com. Thanks in advance for any help.
I read somewhere there was only 3,000 pairs but take it how you want.

And to dead all this "I only want or buy shoes that BRON BRON actually wears" talk....

How many times did he wear Flamingo 8 lows in game?

How many times did he wear Championship Pack 10 lows in game?

How many times did Lebron wear South Beach 8s in game?

Exactly......
happy.gif
He has worn all 3 of those off the court

Lebron tweets he's going back to #23 shrugs shoulders bring on the acids
So does this mean that he's going back to his LJ23 logo?
nerd.gif
sick.gif

mean.gif
 I hope not this logo is the worst and ugliest of all of his logos, i'd prefer either the stick with the LJ crown or go back to the lion crown but not that crap right there

He has worn all 3 of those off the court
Dude... He specifically said "in a game" . y'all boys kill me
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'd chime in with an opinion but I honestly don't even know what y'all are taking about... And read everything to catch up. What's the real issue?
shoes having more meaning for being worn vs not worn, Graffiti's weren't a big seller and he wore those in game, guess i'm a bigger LeBron fan than most of yall since I have those
laugh.gif

Red you my dude but no slander against the logo :lol:

And that worn vs. Nonworn only applies to ppl who not a true Bron head IMO. if you really "mess" him then that don't really matter. All that matters is it's attached to his line and got his logo/Sig on it (and they aren't fugly). That's all we need :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
shoes having more meaning for being worn vs not worn, Graffiti's weren't a big seller and he wore those in game, guess i'm a bigger LeBron fan than most of yall since I have those :lol:

Or, you could be a closet Ginobili fan since he wore the Graffiti more than Lebron... Hmmm...

:lol:

Last edited:
Red you my dude but no slander against the logo
laugh.gif

And that worn vs. Nonworn only applies to ppl who not a true Bron head IMO. if you really "mess" him then that don't really matter. All that matters is it's attached to his line and got his logo/Sig on it (and they aren't fugly). That's all we need
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
they can't get everything right 2 out of 3 logo's aren't bad it just took them a 2nd try to get it right
laugh.gif
 atleast they went from good to bad unlike the CJ logo

shoes having more meaning for being worn vs not worn, Graffiti's weren't a big seller and he wore those in game, guess i'm a bigger LeBron fan than most of yall since I have those
laugh.gif
Or, you could be a closet Ginobili fan since he wore the Graffiti more than Lebron... Hmmm...

laugh.gif
I'm a fan of all of TX thanks for the compliment actually yall should be thanking me for routing for the Spurs in the finals and making the What IF mid/lows cheaper and more attainable
roll.gif

I'm a fan of all of TX thanks for the compliment actually yall should be thanking me for routing for the Spurs in the finals and making the What IF mid/lows cheaper and more attainable:rofl:

:lol:

Being from Dallas, I say screw the Spurs and the Rockets...

Just hope I don't strike out Friday...

Red you my dude but no slander against the logo :lol:

And that worn vs. Nonworn only applies to ppl who not a true Bron head IMO. if you really "mess" him then that don't really matter. All that matters is it's attached to his line and got his logo/Sig on it (and they aren't fugly). That's all we need :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

BINGO!!! If you rocks with the man's shoes, you cops that ****. End of story.

Back
Top Bottom