Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

I'm a fan of all of TX thanks for the compliment actually yall should be thanking me for routing for the Spurs in the finals and making the What IF mid/lows cheaper and more attainable:rofl:
laugh.gif

Being from Dallas, I say screw the Spurs and the Rockets...

Just hope I don't strike out Friday...
fair enough being from Killeen and being 2hrs from each of the 3 big cities I support all

My HOH says they are releasing the lows tomorrow, but they don't know how they will do it (they didn't do a raffle.) oh boy...

So far none of the local stores I checked with are getting the acid lows. The only pair they had are the USA and I was unable to try them on because they didn't have my size. One thing I noticed that a size 8 looked a little long, so I will try to go tts if I can get through

im reading through these old post and when did Southlake do a Raffle for the KC's Tho... It was FCFS there and Cumberland did a secret last min raffle tho another NT'er told me about. sooooooooooooo yeaaaaaaaa im glad you only one raffle if any... since there was only 1 to win... 

In fact Southlake had extra pairs after release that day i posted it i walked in around 8 am.....
Yea, Im sure Southlake did a raffle, because I went and entered on the last day. Matter of fact, me and my girl entered. I just won. I heard there was pairs left from a guy selling the said pairs on Craigslist. Never said they sold out or anything bro. You should definitely state facts before stating anything.
mean.gif

I don't care about the logo. It's not predominant on the shoes anyways. The nike swoosh usually takes a large part of the upper.

I wonder if nike will eventually try and follow the same path as jordan and start trying to branch the bron line off and stop having the swoosh on the shoe.

I don't care about the logo. It's not predominant on the shoes anyways. The nike swoosh usually takes a large part of the upper.

I wonder if nike will eventually try and follow the same path as jordan and start trying to branch the bron line off and stop having the swoosh on the shoe.
I thought I read somewhere Nike stated they were never gonna make that mistake with a signature athlete again. Thats why you get swooshes all over the shoe... I really hate the toe swoosh trend.

Jordans def didn't change that. Dudes weren't buying 6-8 or 11-13(14) because mj won a ring in them.
I didnt mean so much as winning championships as to the fact Jordan was wearing the shoes on court.. 

i dont even think they released championship shoes back then, but i could be wrong... 

I didnt mean so much as winning championships as to the fact Jordan was wearing the shoes on court.. 

i dont even think they released championship shoes back then, but i could be wrong... 
There wasn't a huge hype market to play off of... just people that liked the shoes. There were just playoff models.

Back
Top Bottom