Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Yo this thread has been the worst I've ever seen it these past few days though :smh: we need a release date on those WTL's or something to get us back on track :nerd: :lol:

Hahaha ikr! Just enjoy it while it last. Setting up shop in the KD7 thread and the twelve is TBD. Haven't had a shoegasm yet on any pics yet :nerd:

I will be in Hong Kong on July 21 so hopefully I will be able to cop the What The LeBron's.  I just have to research which place to go to first, since they have a lot of shops that sell fake crap on the street.  Gotta do research to see which are authorized retailers first.

Yo this thread has been the worst I've ever seen it these past few days though :smh: we need a release date on those WTL's or something to get us back on track :nerd: :lol:
That's why I'm hardly here, everyone's talking about other topics but as soon as I contribute I get warnings.

^^^

View media item 467341

I can't go a half a page without seeing you yapping bout something. :rofl:

This thread is ALL over the place. Sometimes I even wonder if I'm still on Niketalk. :lol:

The same five or so people.... Everyday all day...... talking bout every & anything. Y'all need to get each other's phone numbers. :smh:

Last edited:
Hahaha ikr! Just enjoy it while it last. Setting up shop in the KD7 thread and the twelve is TBD. Haven't had a shoegasm yet on any pics yet :nerd:

:lol: at shoegasm but yea I've been making my way into those other threads as well :pimp:

That's why I'm hardly here, everyone's talking about other topics but as soon as I contribute I get warnings.

:smh: easy bro, that comment could very well be the straw that breaks you camels back jk :lol:

The same five or so people.... Everyday all day...... talking bout every & anything. Y'all need to get each other's phone numbers. :smh:

:rofl:

Last edited:

:lol: at shoegasm but yea I've been making my way into those other threads as well :pimp:

:smh: easy bro, that comment could very well be the straw that breaks you camels back jk :lol:
:lol: Someone's probably reported it already. I'm waiting on some wtl and ch news and then I'm gone from this thread.

I will be in Hong Kong on July 21 so hopefully I will be able to cop the What The LeBron's.  I just have to research which place to go to first, since they have a lot of shops that sell fake crap on the street.  Gotta do research to see which are authorized retailers first.

Lucky I just want this release over with lol

still not a good shot of the swoosh but it looks like the back panel has the same print underneath the plastic so maybe there's hope for this cw yet

I dont think the TPU has the pattern, probably just to keep them from getting scratched since it looks glossy.

Back
Top Bottom