Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
The only think with polka dots that I've ever remotely been interested in was the Supreme CDG hoodie and those were pretty small dots. Those shoes are just ugly :lol: ugly pattern and even uglier colors.

The only think with polka dots that I've ever remotely been interested in was the Supreme CDG hoodie and those were pretty small dots. Those shoes are just ugly
laugh.gif
ugly pattern and even uglier colors.

you didn't like nippon blue asics?

in person i hear they're trash, but if they came out like the dslr photos they'd be dope.

The only think with polka dots that I've ever remotely been interested in was the Supreme CDG hoodie and those were pretty small dots. Those shoes are just ugly
laugh.gif
ugly pattern and even uglier colors.

you didn't like nippon blue asics?

in person i hear they're trash, but if they came out like the dslr photos they'd be dope.
I don't look at asics... I couldn't name one model they make :lol:

Last Jordans I bought were the playoffs in 2007. I can't get down with buy the same exact shoe over and over... It's sad when a company can't make it on new designs. I sold off all my Jordan's then I was on Kobes and Lebrons, sold all of those off then I was nothing but air max 1s (which is still 90% of what I wear) and now I'm picking up Lebrons and Kobes again, don't think I'll ever buy another pair of Jordan's for myself again.

07 Playoffs man...:smokin I remember I worked washing dishes when I was 15 for two weeks to cop a pair and then I quit right after Christmas. Those were the days when you could walk in and cop what you want in the middle of the day. Unfortunately they got stolen from my house a few years ago. The CDP packs is when JB quality really started to decline. One of the first shoes I remember picking up and being appalled by the awful quality was the Flu Game 12's. Dat ashy nubuck and cardboard upper

Last edited:
^wasn't that easy here in Houston. I was on my way to work at 6 a.m. and stopped by Active Athlete just to see the line and there were only 3 people, mind you the store doesn't open until 11. So I made the responsible decision and got in line. I strolled into work 6 hours late with the new Jordans on and had all the hood rat mexican broads on my jock. :lol:

Last edited:
07 Playoffs man...:smokin I remember I worked washing dishes when I was 15 for two weeks to cop a pair and then I quit right after Christmas. Those were the days when you could walk in and cop what you want in the middle of the day. Unfortunately they got stolen from my house a few years ago. The CDP packs is when JB quality really started to decline. One of the first shoes I remember picking up and being appalled by the awful quality was the Flu Game 12's. Dat ashy nubuck and cardboard upper

Those nubuck Flu Game 12's were God awful. I was horrified.

^wasn't that easy here in Houston. I was on my way to work at 6 a.m. and stopped by Active Athlete just to see the line and there were only 3 people, mind you the store doesn't open until 11. So I made the responsible decision and got in line. I strolled into work 6 hours late with the new Jordans on and had all the hood rat mexican broads on my jock. :lol:

Yeah that makes sense. I bought my pair at a Champs in the suburbs of Boston (not exactly a sneaker mecca).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom