Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
wait what? my Pure plat bubble busted last yr when did you contact nike did you have to have the receipt still? ah man i'm salty af at my da self right now
mean.gif
i contacted them about it maybe 2 weeks ago. had to send the shoes off they got em and sent me back a physical voucher for $180. my bubble didnt pop tho, the little wires in the forefoot somehow loosened and rendered the bubble nonexistant. But like i said I HATE playing in the lebron 11s, so im just gonna sell the voucher for $150 to be done with it.

Last Jordans I bought were the playoffs in 2007. I can't get down with buy the same exact shoe over and over... It's sad when a company can't make it on new designs. I sold off all my Jordan's then I was on Kobes and Lebrons, sold all of those off then I was nothing but air max 1s (which is still 90% of what I wear) and now I'm picking up Lebrons and Kobes again, don't think I'll ever buy another pair of Jordan's for myself again.

Last edited:
Let go of a few XIs to thin down the collection. Things are getting a little chaotic in terms of storage
sick.gif

yeah i have very little room left myself in where i can store these kicks....not much im looking forward t ooutside the WTL, chinas,blackout lows,sprites and then i can go quietly onto a couple XII's 

These Kings Crowns are the best lebron 11 to release HANDS DOWN. Shoes are fire in hand. Like how Nike individual wrapped each shoe as well. Insta UNDS, Air Maxes to the side today.
forget the best XI but the best pair ive seen since the Corks.....they are a neck breaker yet subtle in its own little way 
nthat.gif

i'm running into the storage problems too, really wishing now that i'd kept all my previous shoe boxes so i could stack, but i'm just gonna go that plastic drawer route to make space since the shoes will stack then

Last Jordans I bought were the playoffs in 2007. I can't get down with buy the same exact shoe over and over... It's sad when a company can't make it on new designs. I sold off all my Jordan's then I was on Kobes and Lebrons, sold all of those off then I was nothing but air max 1s (which is still 90% of what I wear) and now I'm picking up Lebrons and Kobes again, don't think I'll ever buy another pair of Jordan's for myself again.
I love how the same exact shoe comes out...means I can rock my jays knowing that in a few years I can get a fresh pair again...but this is like all kicks...in due time, the older lebrons will start poppin up in retro form....and all the peeps who ate back then will hit up that buffet line to cop again and enjoy more memories

the thirst is real...always....

another problem for big feet
frown.gif

I remember buying this shoe rack that hung on the back of a door. I didn't think anything of the size of my shoes when I bought it. I set it up and tried putting a pair of size 15 XIs on there and it didn't even hold it past the shank plate
laugh.gif
Not to mention I could only open the door halfway
sick.gif

i'm running into the storage problems too, really wishing now that i'd kept all my previous shoe boxes so i could stack, but i'm just gonna go that plastic drawer route to make space since the shoes will stack then

yeah i have very little room left myself in where i can store these kicks....not much im looking forward t ooutside the WTL, chinas,blackout lows,sprites and then i can go quietly onto a couple XII's 
I honestly am considering renting a storage space, 90% of my collection there 10% at the house for rotation. Have it Clima controlled & everything. Visit every so often, escape the woman, etc.

[thread="532801"] [/thread]

I honestly am considering renting a storage space, 90% of my collection there 10% at the house for rotation. Have it Clima controlled & everything. Visit every so often, escape the woman, etc.
Lol sorry this is ridiculous, better make sure they have sufficient air or you're going to have a few shoes with their soles hanging off.

Last edited:

after my parents storage got broken into and my dad lost a lot of his comics and my lil bro lost his military equipment i said no to sto unless i'm deployed

the facility was broken into? that's crazy, their not responsible? & yeah for military life it sounds like u would need it.

Lol sorry this is ridiculous, better make sure they have sufficient air or you're going to have a few shoes with their soles hanging off.
Every few months i take everything out & air them out for a week anyway, sometimes two, fan going with a/c

sorry if already posted....shoegawds got everglades and s beach on sale for 165, not sure what they getcha for shipping though

dont matter INDEP DAYS r the best xi's hands down, man down !

imho of course

sorry if already posted....shoegawds got everglades and s beach on sale for 165, not sure what they getcha for shipping though

dont matter INDEP DAYS r the best xi's hands down, man down !

imho of course
They're one of the worst IMO :lol: I don't see what everyone sees in that shoe. I think the lows are leaps and bounds beyond the mids.

I know some storage places have air conditioning, but you're paying over 100 a month for those. I got over 300 shoes store neatly by just using common sense, helps I got two walk in closets.

I walked into Flight Club in Los Angeles and they're selling King's Crown for $500 and South Beach 11's for $350. Tf....how do shops like this last so long when their prices are so unreasonable? I know they like to hit you with "It's the convenience of walking into a store and buying the shoe you want" but seriously anyone with any COMMON SENSE can know that they could get it shipped to their front door for way less than the prices at these re-seller physical stores. And the fact that when I was looking at the shoes no one was there to help me at all, or ask me if I had any questions. It's like you don't exist to them unless you look like you about to steal their galaxy foamposite on the top shelf thats probably been there for over a year.

Last edited:

I walked into Flight Club in Los Angeles and they're selling King's Crown for $500 and South Beach 11's for $350. Tf....how do shops like this last so long when their prices are so unreasonable? I know they like to hit you with "It's the convenience of walking into a store and buying the shoe you want" but seriously anyone with any COMMON SENSE can know that they could get it shipped to their front door for way less than the prices at these re-seller physical stores. And the fact that when I was looking at the shoes no one was there to help me at all, or ask me if I had any questions. It's like you don't exist to them unless you look like you about to steal their galaxy foamposite on the top shelf thats probably been there for over a year.
they sell plenty of other shoes to keep the lights on and they're the go to spot for celebs and people with more money than time. If I was rich I wouldn't be scouring eBay for the best deal... I'd hit up FC and be done with it. 

they sell plenty of other shoes to keep the lights on and they're the go to spot for celebs and people with more money than time. If I was rich I wouldn't be scouring eBay for the best deal... I'd hit up FC and be done with it. 

Plus, you don't have to concern yourself with buying fakes.

Amen to that or follow suit like my fellow compadres and just cash out with RifLa and buy new gen shoes going forward :lol:

They probably acted like you weren't there cause im sure the majority of people who go there just to look.

Back
Top Bottom