Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
"I'm gonna go help that guy, he's looking at the south beaches... oh nevermind, it's the 11s"

The 11s are dope and stack up nicely against any new gen shoe out there. Despite lebron not wearing them they sold pretty well. But I do agree if your in FC for some GR lebrons that's at every footlocker then you deserve the treatment

The 11s are dope and stack up nicely against any new gen shoe out there. Despite lebron not wearing them they sold pretty well. But I do agree if your in FC for some GR lebrons that's at every footlocker then you deserve the treatment
laugh.gif
 exactly. It's a clean shoe but not their bread and butter. 

And I saw the sprites today up close when I cawped those gs 14s for the wifey. They look like someone was walking in them with 20 lb ankle weights. Creased df up

I walked into Flight Club in Los Angeles and they're selling King's Crown for $500 and South Beach 11's for $350. Tf....how do shops like this last so long when their prices are so unreasonable? I know they like to hit you with "It's the convenience of walking into a store and buying the shoe you want" but seriously anyone with any COMMON SENSE can know that they could get it shipped to their front door for way less than the prices at these re-seller physical stores. And the fact that when I was looking at the shoes no one was there to help me at all, or ask me if I had any questions. It's like you don't exist to them unless you look like you about to steal their galaxy foamposite on the top shelf thats probably been there for over a year.

Not saying you're lying but are you sure those are the prices you saw? I see KCs for $400 on the website for LA.

most of y'all are hatin cause you can't cop a polka dot snapback and nike t shirt :rofl:

these are clean just like nyc roshes.

Back
Top Bottom