Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I might go to try for the raffle on the denim x he was talking about and I guess I could off load all my no longer wants like all my barkley posites easier then ebay

The drooling and positive attention I can handle.  The negative attention is what worries me.  
most sneaker events have some type of city police outside. I wouldn't worry about being robbed, I'd make nice with a cop on the way out if I felt funny. I'll never worry about being robbed out the shoes I'm wearing.

most sneaker events have some type of city police outside. I wouldn't worry about being robbed, I'd make nice with a cop on the way out if I felt funny. I'll never worry about being robbed out the shoes I'm wearing.

I usually go to populated areas so i typically don't worry but when you accidentally get into a bad area..

The drooling and positive attention I can handle.  The negative attention is what worries me.

that's why i'm telling you i wouldn't wear them to a room full of thirsty sneakerheads, fear of getting mugged outside is too strong.

you'd be surprised what people would do for some shoes.
i've seen the news i'm not surprised at all anymore
mean.gif
 though i haven't heard of any violence over lebrons yet
nerd.gif
 except for us in jokes
laugh.gif

Sole Expo is here in Chicago this weekend.  Debating on going and rocking my RO's, but then part of me thinks it's just not worth it. 

I feel like it would be KREAM or a gigantic hustle in person with some shadeballs wandering around.  

More importantly, I don't really "need" anything besides maybe Jason Markk which I can get online 
laugh.gif
Those sneaker events are a cornball gathering...so many dudes dressed up like Yeezy its not even funny. 

Sole Expo is here in Chicago this weekend.  Debating on going and rocking my RO's, but then part of me thinks it's just not worth it. 

I feel like it would be KREAM or a gigantic hustle in person with some shadeballs wandering around.  

More importantly, I don't really "need" anything besides maybe Jason Markk which I can get online 
laugh.gif

i would only wear red octobers in the hamptons.
if you like the attention go for it. But I couldn't deal with all that male lust that would be coming at me from rocking RO to a sneaker event
LOL.. RO's.. I would never dare wear them around normal class people.. someone would pay security to rob me so they can sell my worn RO's for 3g's..lol I'm only wearing those around rich people because rich people dont care.. they have shoes that are hand made that cost more than the resell of the RO's..lol

I'm surprised the HuffPost posted an article like this. Where the gun was used in actual self defense

Man how does one stop collecting!? Been contemplating significantly downsizing my collection n buy me a bike for weekend rides lol... M due to move again but dang M tired of the hoarding process... Always gt to rent an xtra room for shoes ish is ridiculous...
Lol my quick rant.
Also I don't blame those kids they prolly look up to us.. I was like that growing up.. My cousin gave me my first jordan poster after he purchased the grapes back in 91 ish... Got my first pair of.jordan the.following year the raptors 7 the.rest is history... (remember I was passed at.the kid sz for having a Lil 23 at.the back)

LOL.. RO's.. I would never dare wear them around normal class people.. someone would pay security to rob me so they can sell my worn RO's for 3g's..lol I'm only wearing those around rich people because rich people dont care.. they have shoes that are hand made that cost more than the resell of the RO's..lol
I hear you man.  I'll probably put them on ice now that I wore them a handful of times.  Save them for Vegas and the times i'm in a roped off area or important events. 

robbers thinking about that cash on hand tho. I always smh when I see campers counting money, some people just ask for it.
lol.. thats why FTL supports paypal.. robbing me.. here's the lint in my pocket.. we good bro..lol

It is a rare day when I carry more than $10 cash in my wallet. Cash just isn't even necessary these days, for the most part.

I actually like the Soldiers. Was look at them the other day in FTL. They clean. Idk if I feel the same way about the 12s.

wouldn't say i hate the soldiers i just don't find them appealing. 12's are flames tho.

now a cavs c/w on the 11 >>>>>>>

I used to keep my G22 on me always when waiting in line never had an permit either people will try you anywhere

Man how does one stop collecting!? Been contemplating significantly downsizing my collection n buy me a bike for weekend rides lol... M due to move again but dang M tired of the hoarding process... Always gt to rent an xtra room for shoes ish is ridiculous...
Lol my quick rant.

How to stop or slow down...
Have kids :lol:

IMO if you have over 100 shoes, its unnecessary. My personal max at one time was prob around 120 pairs in 04/05. I ended up selling basically everything eventually. Got sucked back in recently, prob at 35-40ish now, I really dont want to go over 40-50. Excessive imo.
But as far as im concerned if you're single, do whatever the heck you want

Back
Top Bottom