Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Not sure about that plastic covering.  I'm still not convinced that they are the ones releasing at the end of the month....I know we saw the style number on a box, but the color description has me so curious.  You'd think that they'd mention the gum sole but maybe it's just wishful thinking on my end.   

10520380_604086503045114_50946902_n.jpg

Not sure about that plastic covering.  I'm still not convinced that they are the ones releasing at the end of the month....I know we saw the style number on a box, but the color description has me so curious.  You'd think that they'd mention the gum sole but maybe it's just wishful thinking on my end.   
still upset with you for crushing my low red gold dreams
sick.gif
mean.gif

I only have one Lebron shirt and that was a freebie that someone threw in when I bought their Swingman 9s. I do yard work in it
happy.gif

As much as I wanted them to release the other Rainbow Sorbet pair at the end of the month lol, these new pics have me doing a 180

Wow those lows are fire! I may have to sell my Anthracites and just grab those. I'm not a gum bottom fan at all like others on here, but it looks really good on these. I love how the liner really pops while the rest of the shoe screams "beat me up!"

my crystal ball tells me that those " acid lows" or what ever they're being called will be able to be had on discount

The laser crimson lows just disappeared one day from NDC. Still FSR. Off to the outlets I assume...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom