Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
IMHO These are one of the  best lebron lows ever.

Yall can most likely guess the others

Last edited:
Icy sole = 
pimp.gif

I wish we could get a clearer look at the shoe from the front and the swoosh material.

Last edited:
I'm thinking black on black 3M with a pattern considering the initial pics where it's bright white under flash.

You think all these lows will hit the nike outlets sooner rather than later. So many shoes peeps cant keep up. Somethings gotta give.

A message to everyone newb selling crowns on ebay. If you want to be a reseller learn how to before trying it. 1. there's no money to be made in an XI, unless its the 2ks. 2. Start the auction so you don't lose money. That seems simplistic enough. I have two fools tying up 600.00 of my money who blatantly said I'm not shipping them because I'm not losing money on them, and now wont refund making me go through the ebay/paypal claim process, which is a joke also.

A message to everyone newb selling crowns on ebay. If you want to be a reseller learn how to before trying it. 1. there's no money to be made in an XI, unless its the 2ks. 2. Start the auction so you don't lose money. That seems simplistic enough. I have two fools tying up 600.00 of my money who blatantly said I'm not shipping them because I'm not losing money on them, and now wont refund making me go through the ebay/paypal claim process, which is a joke also.

message to everyone buying from newbs on ebay.... DONT. there is a reason why the listings end for low prices.

message to everyone buying from newbs on ebay.... DONT. there is a reason why the listings end for low prices.

I've been buying and selling on ebay since 01 and over 800 feedbacks my man. Never ever has it been this bad. I expect people have enough sense to start an auction at what they would take least if you're starting it at 275 plus shipping. It's not like I bid 100 and expected the steal of the century. Around 300 is market. So why would I expect the seller not to sell at market price.

I've been buying and selling on ebay since 01 and over 800 feedbacks my man. Never ever has it been this bad. I expect people have enough sense to start an auction at what they would take least if you're starting it at 275 plus shipping. It's not like I bid 100 and expected the steal of the century. Around 300 is market. So why would I expect the seller not to sell at market price.

because as you stated, its a newb you are dealing with. if the market is about 300 anyways, just buy from a more established seller. as a vet with over 800 feedback, you should already know this.

Back
Top Bottom