• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
View media item 1076730

at the end of the day i'm 100% sure that their "IS" a champ pack created with a good amount of limited pr that would've released whether or not these are them honestly I could careless bcuz I wouldn't have a chance at the pack anyways :lol:

EXACTLY! It doesn't matter to me bcuz the LeBron line has been a joke when it comes to releasing special shoes like that. Only the MVP 6 was really attainable for me. Everything else was nearly impossible. Very annoying.

LOL at the peeps in here talking about KC's tarnishing. Tarnish is a characteristic of METAL. These plastics on the KC's are impossible to actually tarnish.

So I went ahead and bit the bullet on the KCs, I paid $310 for my sz 12. I think if I had waited a little longer they would have gone down some more but I needed them in my life!! Lol

So I went ahead and bit the bullet on the KCs, I paid $310 for my sz 12. I think if I had waited a little longer they would have gone down some more but I needed them in my life!! Lol
Good move. I have a feeling the KCs will be the most resell-able of the LeBron 11s next to the 2Ks and WTLs after all the pairs are resold / worn.

Last edited:
I'd consider that borderline a steal. Dudes are practically throwing away this shoe for nothing, but imo it's still a $400 shoe (true value) and it's value will go back up as months go on so at 310 that's definitely a deal. What's your impressions thus far?

Last edited:
I'd consider that borderline a steal. Dudes are practically throwing away this shoe for nothing, but imo it's still a $400 shoe (true value) and it's value will go back up as months go on so at 310 that's definitely a deal. What's your impressions thus far?

Have to wait on them to arrive. Really anxious to get them in can't wait to see them in person. Especially with most people on here saying pics don't do then justice. And I agree they will definitely go up in price once they dry up but I feel they will go down a little more before that happens but at about $40 over retail I'm not complaining.

just got one for $290 shipped for a 10 after some negotiating. Resellers are getting greedy out there, one guy had his ebay auction at $330, invoiced me at $320. Told him to go down to $300, he said no he rather just send it back to ndc next week instead of taking the $20 profit. I told him, you will rather sending it back, instead of making $20 for practically the same thing. Of course, he comes back begging for me to buy and then, somebody purchase his listing on ebay so he made a little less after fees. 
laugh.gif

just got one for $290 shipped for a 10 after some negotiating. Resellers are getting greedy out there, one guy had his ebay auction at $330, invoiced me at $320. Told him to go down to $300, he said no he rather just send it back to ndc next week instead of taking the $20 profit. I told him, you will rather sending it back, instead of making $20 for practically the same thing. Of course, he comes back begging for me to buy and then, somebody purchase his listing on ebay so he made a little less after fees. :lol:
I got mine for $300. First the seller wanted $300 + shipping and fees I was like no then they were like on $300 :lol: . I'm seeing lots of ebay sellers have message me to paypal with less than 10% now.

Dang and I thought 325 was a steal lol.. Ah well they arrive on Tuesday!!! IMO the best release of 2014 (or 2nd to RO)

Yeah I saw plenty of size 9-11 going for around 300 but for some reason my size 12 & up always costs more I think Nike makes less of those bigger sizes.

A little late to the tarnish party...but if everyone remembers a bit of HS chemistry. Not sure if the "coating" of the posite on the KC has any actual metal in it, but for it to actually tarnish it NEEDS metal for that tiny bit of corrosion to occur, but more importantly it doesn't just happen overtime, but is a product of, but not only oxidation. If Nike indeed coated the posite and metallic finish with a thin clear coating there should be no oxidation. Maybe a clouding of the plastic coating over time like the plastic hologram on the Jordan 13, but that's easily fixable. And for an example...the chrome Jumpman from my XIX's today and those are what? 10 years old...

Last edited:
I hope they're not releasing the ones they're showing with the white heel plate :x the pair with the black plate looks 10 times better :smh:

Last edited:
A little late to the tarnish party...but if everyone remembers a bit of HS chemistry. Not sure if the "coating" of the posite on the KC has any actual metal in it, but for it to actually tarnish it NEEDS metal for that tiny bit of corrosion to occur, but more importantly it doesn't just happen overtime, but is a product of, but not only oxidation. If Nike indeed coated the posite and metallic finish with a thin clear coating there should be no oxidation. Maybe a clouding of the plastic coating over time like the plastic hologram on the Jordan 13, but that's easily fixable. And for an example...the chrome Jumpman from my XIX's today and those are what? 10 years old...

I KNEW I WASN'T CRAZY IN BELIEVING THAT ONLY METALS COULD TARNISH. :lol:

I SERIOUSLY DOUBT NIKE PUT METAL ON THAT SHOE.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom