Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
maybe i'm just salty because the kc's are extremely ugly to me lmao.

i usually skip out on any thread when the shoes release because i know people will just be posting "GOT MY PAIR!!!" "STRUCK OUT!!!" or "ARE THESE STILL IN STOCK ANYWHERE?!?!"

i thought i could escape the kc talk
roll.gif
Nah, it's the nicest pair since the Prides 
smokin.gif
 ...plus they're extremely photogenic

DOESN'T IT HAVE TO BE ACTUAL METAL TO TARNISH THOUGH?
I am sure there would have to be some sort of degradation to the material with frequent use over time. That material is not above all of the millions of other things that degrade throughout time.

How long will it take and under what conditions is the real question?

This fool said Scooby Doos
laugh.gif

BYE J.
wait I though the nicknames were Corks, Scooby Doos, Thin Mints, Denims, Denims, Smurfs and KCs
laugh.gif
 I even brought a Scooby shirt to wear with mine
roll.gif

@The7onius  even if it does tarnish and yellow it'll be like the Columbia xi or is it legend blue now
mean.gif
 people jumping at the chance to buy and rock them yellow thangs
sick.gif

Nah I think just plating. Like certain chrome plastic grills can tarnish... I don't think these shoes will suffer from that though.

they wont look perfect forever but I don't think they're gonna look like a rusted bumper

Last edited:

Nah I think just plating. Like certain chrome plastic grills can tarnish... I don't think these shoes will suffer from that though.
lucky we don't have to wear about  fake gold metal turning green on this shoe since they already reflect green and aren't metal 
roll.gif

ok common sense on the "supposed champ packs" here's my take there's nothing to say it either way other than unlike last yr when MIA was down 3-2 and nike dropped the hey this is the pack if MIA can pull out the win in 7 which my point is they were down when leaked which means win or lose the pack was already out and decided, so with this "supposed champ pack" that will never know 100% without nike telling us 10yrs or so from now(my speculation) there's nothing saying they're not either because champ pack shoes were made prob at the start of the playoffs just like the shirts only nike ain't sending shoes to Africa
laugh.gif

Last edited:

lucky we don't have to wear about  fake gold metal turning green on this shoe since they already reflect green and aren't metal 
roll.gif

ok common sense on the "supposed champ packs" here's my take there's nothing to say it either way other than unlike last yr when MIA was down 3-2 and nike dropped the hey this is the pack if MIA can pull out the win in 7 which my point is they were down when leaked which means win or lose the pack was already out and decided, so with this "supposed champ pack" that will never know 100% without nike telling us 10yrs or so from now(my speculation) there's nothing saying they're not either because champ pack shoes were made prob at the start of the playoffs just like the shirts only nike ain't sending shoes to Africa
laugh.gif

Exactly what I said, we all saw the Champ pack last year before they won. NO ONE here knows what they really are, they may claim to have inside info but we're all in the dark about these shoes and it's all speculation... but you're about to get a wall of capslock and rolling smileys now
grin.gif

Last edited:

roll.gif

laugh.gif

exactly, NO ONE here knows what they really are. They may claim to have inside info but we're all in the dark about these shoes and it's all speculation... but you're about to get a wall of capslock and rolling smileys now 
grin.gif
at the end of the day i'm 100% sure that their "IS" a champ pack created with a good amount of limited pr that would've released whether or not these are them honestly I could careless bcuz I wouldn't have a chance at the pack anyways
laugh.gif

Whenever I see something designated with the "champ pack" or any other super limited run of shoe I just look at them and nod. There is no need in me even caring what they were or if they were going to be some super cool pack. I'd never see them outside of pictures on this forum and other sneaker sites.

Whenever I see something designated with the "champ pack" or any other super limited run of shoe I just look at them and nod. There is no need in me even caring what they were or if they were going to be some super cool pack. I'd never see them outside of pictures on this forum and other sneaker sites.
This. Those shoes are only for those with bots and people that live by NikeTowns.

Last edited:
The shine on those are no where near to the ones posted before, they look tarnished to me but maybe nike found a way to stop natural corrosion.
You realize the others were taken in the sun and these are in a poolry lit room right? they still look very reflective and good for their age... I'm not saying they're gonna look this good forever but I doubt they're gonna just lose all of their shine and look like dull brown pieces of synthetic material.

I think I've seen the word "tarnish" in here today more than the rest of my life combined :lol:

Last edited:
It don eem matter b.

Them 'champ packs' in Africa by now.

Young kids out there flossing hard.

Dont get scammed 

It don eem matter b.

Them 'champ packs' in Africa by now.

Young kids out there flossing hard.

Dont get scammed 
nah man they ain't in Africa, this ain't a t-shirt nike to money hungry for that, they'll keep them vaulted before they give them away
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom