Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
And hype is a huge part of their profits... Making a the shoes widely available will kill their appeal to alot of people. They're not gonna just GR every shoe to make people happy.
Once Foot Locker, Finish Line, etc., buy the shoes, Nike has already made their money. At that point, the profits will go to the retailers.

Besides, they'll ALL sell out eventually.

END just needs to take the Sprites off their site completely..can't keep giving us lost hope at that $98 shipped price

People like to think a shoe is indestructible when they aint, only shoe I've encountered that really stands the test of time is Foams, they're tanks.

AGREED.  Beast mode tanks

foam based shoes.... not just foamposites anymore. the Lebron XI should be just fine over time as well as a lot of the newer shoes because of the material that they are made of.

LeBron 4 has been a tank for the LeBron line.

Last edited:
They retroed the huarache 2k4 on ID so hopefully they do the same for at least the zoom generations. Weren't the AJ one's ID-able at some point as well. I doubt we'll see the whole line in there though

AND WHY NOT? IT'S NOT LIKE IT IS TECHNOLOGICALLY OUT OF REACH FOR NIKE TO DO SO.

AT THIS POINT, IT IS NOT A QUESTION OF "IF" BUT A QUESTION OF "WHEN" NIKE WILL DECIDE TO SPRING IT ON NIKE ID ALONG WITH JORDAN RETROS
laugh.gif

THEY DON'T HOLD ANYTHING SACRED. WHICH THEY SHOULDN'T. THEIR GOAL IS TO MILK AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE TO MORE PROFITS.

the bubble's gonna burst soon imo, in a few years most likely.

nike's gonna be getting crazy with the milking.

they'll throw the what the option as a last resort if anything, like nike air on all retros.

AND WHY NOT? IT'S NOT LIKE IT IS TECHNOLOGICALLY OUT OF REACH FOR NIKE TO DO SO.

AT THIS POINT, IT IS NOT A QUESTION OF "IF" BUT A QUESTION OF "WHEN" NIKE WILL DECIDE TO SPRING IT ON NIKE ID ALONG WITH JORDAN RETROS :lol:

THEY DON'T HOLD ANYTHING SACRED. WHICH THEY SHOULDN'T. THEIR GOAL IS TO MILK AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE TO MORE PROFITS.
I dont think they will ever put retros on ID.. the hype is what sells powder blue retro 10's.. and crappy GR jordans that would have sat for months and gone to clearance years ago..

i dont think they want to kill that by putting ID options and people being able to make BC3s or cool grey 11s, bred 1's whenever they want.. 

OF COURSE THEY WOULDN'T PUT THE GOOD OPTIONS ON THERE. AT LEAST NOT RIGHT AWAY :lol:

Nike could still keep hype with IDs. Have you not looked at the Kobe 9 MC flyknit situation? Those people who weren't able to order are creating a frenzy over it.

Have only 4 retros on ID a year with limited availability per day. 3 month life span for each retro.

THIS MAN KNOWS. IT IS COMING.

THE MORAL OF THE STORY IS, I EXPECT A GOOD AMOUNT OF WTL'S RELEASED.

KCs don't have time, that metallic material will tarnish.
It's not going to tarnish. lol it's a soft plastic.
plastic with a metallic coat will tarnish.

U don't even own a pair. How can you judge the actual material?
I have to own the shoes to know everything tarnishes? Do you own a car? Do you think the plastic grill sprayed metallic will stay shiny for an eternity? I guess the laws of elements doesn't exist as long as you don't own that shoe.

dude, you are now changing your view to say everything tarnishes but you made it like the KC specifically will take the L because of the material.

then you compared a car like its the same situation....
I was comparing something plastic sprayed metallic and the grill of a car was the only thing I could think of. If the KCs didn't have the metallic plastic on the side do you think the majority of people who bought them would have? My point was and always was, once they tarnish the appeal will obviously be lost for alot of people.

I was comparing something plastic sprayed metallic and the grill of a car was the only thing I could think of. If the KCs didn't have the metallic plastic on the side do you think the majority of people who bought them would have? My point was and always was, once they tarnish the appeal will obviously be lost for alot of people.

and I'm saying who's to say it will tarnish other than you looking at pics and saying so? there are plenty of "delicate" shoes that have withstood time just by wearing them without being reckless.

Naw man, they will have more appeal like us with the Lance Mountain Jordans. Make it have that rusted car appeal that is the rage now.

tarnished or not, i'm sick of the kc talk on here.

they already released, we already know everything about them.

keep your personal pairs to yourself. we've seen hundreds of pictures already.
this IS the lebron 11 thread bro...if you don't like the pics, etc. you don't have to enter the thread

laugh.gif
 There's still people talking about the Kings Prides and we're not supposed to talk about the Crowns? come on now

And as for all that "tarnish" talk...

never seen any of these tarnish, scratched maybe.

Those are all recent pics? Or pics taken back when they were released? I know the middle pic was taken when the shoe was new, that sole.

Last edited:
maybe i'm just salty because the kc's are extremely ugly to me lmao.

i usually skip out on any thread when the shoes release because i know people will just be posting "GOT MY PAIR!!!" "STRUCK OUT!!!" or "ARE THESE STILL IN STOCK ANYWHERE?!?!"

i thought i could escape the kc talk :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom