Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Unless your a reseller all this resale value ish is irrelevant :rolleyes ...... then again some guys do get off knowing that the shoes they have are sought after even though they may not really like them :lol:

IF ANYONE HAS EVER SOLD A SHOE FOR MORE THAN BOX PRICE THAT MAKES THEM A RESELLER IN MY BOOK.
Don't play naive, there's a big difference between someone intentionally buying shoes to resell and someone buying them and deciding after some time he or she won't ever wear them. When shoes become dead stock it's obviously going to higher in price.

I DON'T PLAY FAVORITES NOR DO I TRY TO READ MINDS. THE END RESULT IS STILL THE SAME IN EITHER CASE.

Well, it doesn't really matter bcuz that cheap suede won't last either.
happy.gif
My suede is fine. And once i spray it with water proofer it will be good. It's a shoe i might wear once every month or two.

KCs don't have time, that metallic material will tarnish.
It's not going to tarnish. lol it's a soft plastic.
plastic with a metallic coat will tarnish.

U don't even own a pair. How can you judge the actual material?
I have to own the shoes to know everything tarnishes? Do you own a car? Do you think the plastic grill sprayed metallic will stay shiny for an eternity? I guess the laws of elements doesn't exist as long as you don't own that shoe.

I don't think the metallic finish will tarnish, but I just checked mine after a weekend of wear and there is creasing at the posite. I figured that would happen with that material but it doesn't affect the look of the shoe from normal distances.

Sure hope Memphis' hunch about WTL #s is right.

IT ONLY MAKES SENSE. OUTSIDE OF THE 2K14'S ALL THE 11'S HAVE BEEN GR'S BASICALLY. DON'T SEE WHY IT WOULD STOP NOW ESPECIALLY AFTER WE HAVE SEEN WHAT HAPPENED WITH THE KD 6.

Unless your a reseller all this resale value ish is irrelevant :rolleyes ...... then again some guys do get off knowing that the shoes they have are sought after even though they may not really like them :lol:

IF ANYONE HAS EVER SOLD A SHOE FOR MORE THAN BOX PRICE THAT MAKES THEM A RESELLER IN MY BOOK.
Don't play naive, there's a big difference between someone intentionally buying shoes to resell and someone buying them and deciding after some time he or she won't ever wear them. When shoes become dead stock it's obviously going to higher in price.

I DON'T PLAY FAVORITES NOR DO I TRY TO READ MINDS. THE END RESULT IS STILL THE SAME IN EITHER CASE.
If you say so.

I'm personally loving what's going on Nike is starting to do what they should've been doing, and that is making an abundant amount of shoes so people who actually want the shoes to wear them or collect them can do just that. I love my King's Crown and I could personally care less what the shoe's "value" is I purchased them for the same reason I purchased all my other shoes and that's because I liked them.

If you say so.

YEP.

People like to think a shoe is indestructible when they aint, only shoe I've encountered that really stands the test of time is Foams, they're tanks.

Last edited:
what do you mean by "what the" id option?

if you mean you can customize both shoes, then ehh, maybe.

it's different from the whole south beach thing though, that's just a matter of adding a couple of colors, giving access to both shoes and giving gumbo-like options for each one is most likely not happening.

Well alright then. :lol:

I'd describe the hierarchy as such:
EXT: lifestyle look plus performance from the standard XI line
Elite: souled up performance
The normal XI line
NSW/Lifestyle: not meant at all to be worn on the basketball court, the casual line

Oh, I know all of that. I meant the red cork???

Well alright then.
laugh.gif

I'd describe the hierarchy as such:

EXT: lifestyle look plus performance from the standard XI line

Elite: souled up performance

The normal XI line

NSW/Lifestyle: not meant at all to be worn on the basketball court, the casual line

you say performance from the standard xi line but i wouldn't play in ext's.

what do you mean by "what the" id option?

if you mean you can customize both shoes, then ehh, maybe.

it's different from the whole south beach thing though, that's just a matter of adding a couple of colors, giving access to both shoes and giving gumbo-like options for each one is most likely not happening.

AND WHY NOT? IT'S NOT LIKE IT IS TECHNOLOGICALLY OUT OF REACH FOR NIKE TO DO SO.

AT THIS POINT, IT IS NOT A QUESTION OF "IF" BUT A QUESTION OF "WHEN" NIKE WILL DECIDE TO SPRING IT ON NIKE ID ALONG WITH JORDAN RETROS :lol:

THEY DON'T HOLD ANYTHING SACRED. WHICH THEY SHOULDN'T. THEIR GOAL IS TO MILK AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE TO MORE PROFITS.

And hype is a huge part of their profits... Making a the shoes widely available will kill their appeal to alot of people. They're not gonna just GR every shoe to make people happy.

Retros on ID..... :pimp: The ultimate hype killer. Being able to ID the South Beaches is probably the biggest reason they're sitting right now. I'm all for it. Milk away, Nike, milk away.

KCs don't have time, that metallic material will tarnish.
It's not going to tarnish. lol it's a soft plastic.
plastic with a metallic coat will tarnish.

U don't even own a pair. How can you judge the actual material?
I have to own the shoes to know everything tarnishes? Do you own a car? Do you think the plastic grill sprayed metallic will stay shiny for an eternity? I guess the laws of elements doesn't exist as long as you don't own that shoe.

dude, you are now changing your view to say everything tarnishes but you made it like the KC specifically will take the L because of the material.

then you compared a car like its the same situation....

AND WHY NOT? IT'S NOT LIKE IT IS TECHNOLOGICALLY OUT OF REACH FOR NIKE TO DO SO.

AT THIS POINT, IT IS NOT A QUESTION OF "IF" BUT A QUESTION OF "WHEN" NIKE WILL DECIDE TO SPRING IT ON NIKE ID ALONG WITH JORDAN RETROS
laugh.gif

THEY DON'T HOLD ANYTHING SACRED. WHICH THEY SHOULDN'T. THEIR GOAL IS TO MILK AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE TO MORE PROFITS.
I dont think they will ever put retros on ID.. the hype is what sells powder blue retro 10's.. and crappy GR jordans that would have sat for months and gone to clearance years ago..

i dont think they want to kill that by putting ID options and people being able to make BC3s or cool grey 11s, bred 1's whenever they want.. 

Nike could still keep hype with IDs. Have you not looked at the Kobe 9 MC flyknit situation? Those people who weren't able to order are creating a frenzy over it.

Have only 4 retros on ID a year with limited availability per day. 3 month life span for each retro.

Back
Top Bottom