Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
man and we were calling these lows scust just the other day.
roll.gif

after seeing lebron rock em casually, i feel like the lows would be dope to just chill and cook like lil b in.

elite highs are gonna be a little harder to pull off though, willing to cop both if i miss out on wtl's pack or not.
I didn't knock them, I liked em from the first pic with the white section. I don't like the version LeBron is wearing.

I still think these are the nicest lows though

Man, those Champ lows are ugly as hell...but that's IMO, nothing about those say "Must have" that's a pure hype shoe, but like ppl say, put a limited tag on it, it'll fly off the shelves
P.S. and to be fair there's not really any hype behind those loser packs yet.

*edit* I was calling them that while I was making the post then I see you had beat me to it 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

nicest lows for me imo are loser packs or chinas. only 2 lows i really like, gums are cool but i don't think i can justify the fact that i'm paying 170 for a shoe with used tooling and to really make it nice i have to pay someone to make the swoosh and liner camo. of course it depends, some other people might like the swoosh and liner already.

as for the loser packs, white plate looks nicer on feet most likely.

This thread moves. I want the acid lows and the multi colored lows, might cop the sprite lows today when I look for kd's.

Some of yall KCs look beautiful new :pimp:

Saw the WTLs in person today. Honestly the tongues look cheap as heck and the Miami night splatter looks nothing like the 8s. Still a decent shoe I guess, but nothing like the pics.

i never pre-order from kick screw...they place stuff up for pre-order with fugasi release dates knowing that they have no idea when/if the shoe releases

Last edited:
Just catching up on the thread, this thing never sleeps :smh:

I'm digging the new version of the Champ pack lows with the black plate instead of the white, looks 10 times better :wow: I wonder if they'll actually drop along with those Iron Man mids :nerd:

Got two pairs of the KC and testing the trade market in some FB groups. Some guy said I should add money when trading my KC for 8/10 hare 7s. Are the KCs really not that valuable? I thought they were as not many pairs came out and they sold out quickly online

First off I wouldn't even make that trade since the Hares are used and they're comin out again soon. And yes the the KC are not very sought after right now. That could change in a year but for now resellers are taking major Ls

Has Fab always been that heavily tatted up or was that recent work done? I jus don't recall it being like that during the throwback jersey era

Last edited:
Got two pairs of the KC and testing the trade market in some FB groups. Some guy said I should add money when trading my KC for 8/10 hare 7s. Are the KCs really not that valuable? I thought they were as not many pairs came out and they sold out quickly online
laugh.gif
 He wants cash on top for a beat pair of Hares? you know 8/10 really means 5/10 (by the way, that whole "out of 10 scale" is the most ridiculous thing ever) I wouldn't even make that trade straight up with no cash. But then again it's whatever you wanna do with your shoes... do you want them that bad?

Last edited:
This isn't the thread for your questions.

Last edited:

REGARDLESS OF WHAT THIS THREAD MAY LEAD YOU TO BELIEVE, KC'S HAVE VERY LOW VALUE. PRETTY MUCH THE SAME AS EVERY OTHER LEBRON 11.

Back
Top Bottom