Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
REGARDLESS OF WHAT THIS THREAD MAY LEAD YOU TO BELIEVE, KC'S HAVE VERY LOW VALUE. PRETTY MUCH THE SAME AS EVERY OTHER LEBRON 11.
Except for the ones you bought prior to it's release. :wink:

But I agree. No MPs, HTMs, Preludes, etc to really hype up the line. KDs are the same except for the WT concept, AP and Floral 6s.

Maybe the 12s will start like the Xs, etc with pre heats.

Last edited:
As a Jeep guy, I hate Jeeps like this. No lift, tires too big, and rims. Not to mention the overplayed flat black. People with that kind of dough can do better.

Look at the EXT series from last year excluding the corks. Denims prices are down to $300. Mints and Hazelnuts can be bought for retail and possibly even lower dependin on the seller. And arguably all of those were better than the KCs.

REGARDLESS OF WHAT THIS THREAD MAY LEAD YOU TO BELIEVE, KC'S HAVE VERY LOW VALUE. PRETTY MUCH THE SAME AS EVERY OTHER LEBRON 11.

But I agree. No MPs, HTMs, Preludes, etc to really hype up the line. KDs are the same except for the WT concept, AP and Floral 6s.

I PERSONALLY BELIEVE THERE ARE GONNA BE A LOT OF PAIRS OF WTL THAT ARE RELEASED. I JUST DON'T SEE NIKE NOT CASHING IN JUST LIKE THEY DID WITH THE WHAT THE KD 6'S AND PRETTY MUCH DESTROYING THE SOUTH BEACH LINE AS WELL BY PUTTING THE OPTIONS ON NIKE ID AND OVER PRODUCING THE SOUTH BEACH 11.

I WOULDN'T BE SURPRISED TO SEE THE "WHAT THE" CONCEPT APPEAR ON NIKE ID FOR THE LEBRON 12, KD 7, KOBE 10.

I PERSONALLY BELIEVE THERE ARE GONNA BE A LOT OF PAIRS OF WTL THAT ARE RELEASED. I JUST DON'T SEE NIKE NOT CASHING IN JUST LIKE THEY DID WITH THE WHAT THE KD 6'S AND PRETTY MUCH DESTROYING THE SOUTH BEACH LINE AS WELL BY PUTTING THE OPTIONS ON NIKE ID AND OVER PRODUCING THE SOUTH BEACH 11.

I WOULDN'T BE SURPRISED TO SEE THE "WHAT THE" CONCEPT APPEAR ON NIKE ID FOR THE LEBRON 12, KD 7, KOBE 10.
There would be a lot of people happy if you were right. And a few people (resellers) angry as hell.

There would be a lot of people happy if you were right. And a few people (resellers) angry as hell.

I'M SURE THERE ARE MORE LOOKING TO RESELL THEM THAN KEEP. ADD TO THAT THE FACT THAT MOST WHO WANT TO KEEP WILL ALSO GO FOR EXTRAS TO RESELL.

The WHAT THE theme did hit the id this year. Just called them the gumbo ids instead.

Ok, did my due diligence and searched for a Lebron XI NSW thread, coming up empty.

So, not sure if anyone cares, but the red cork NSWs are at Nike Chicago, ahead of the 19JULY release date. Not bad, but will probably sit like the other NSWs. Hopefully long enough to get a price drop.

Unless your a reseller all this resale value ish is irrelevant :rolleyes ...... then again some guys do get off knowing that the shoes they have are sought after even though they may not really like them :lol:

IF ANYONE HAS EVER SOLD A SHOE FOR MORE THAN BOX PRICE THAT MAKES THEM A RESELLER IN MY BOOK.

I don't bother answering, if it's a reseller he/she can sod off, if it's someone who gets off on gloating he can go the same way as the reseller.

They would totally kill the "What The" exclusiveness and following if they did that.

I personally don't see that happening.

I SAID THE SAME ABOUT THE SOUTH BEACH COLORWAY BEING ON NIKE ID BUT I WAS WRONG :lol: .

I WOULDN'T PUT IT PAST THEM. IN FACT, I'M BETTING ON IT.

Ok, did my due diligence and searched for a Lebron XI NSW thread, coming up empty.

So, not sure if anyone cares, but the red cork NSWs are at Nike Chicago, ahead of the 19JULY release date. Not bad, but will probably sit like the other NSWs. Hopefully long enough to get a price drop.

I don't even know what that is. :lol:

I'd really enjoy them making the ID a consistent "gumbo" type interaction. Able to control every aspect of BOTH shoes within the materials/colors available.

I don't think the metallic finish will tarnish, but I just checked mine after a weekend of wear and there is creasing at the posite. I figured that would happen with that material but it doesn't affect the look of the shoe from normal distances.

Sure hope Memphis' hunch about WTL #s is right.

Unless your a reseller all this resale value ish is irrelevant :rolleyes ...... then again some guys do get off knowing that the shoes they have are sought after even though they may not really like them :lol:

IF ANYONE HAS EVER SOLD A SHOE FOR MORE THAN BOX PRICE THAT MAKES THEM A RESELLER IN MY BOOK.
Don't play naive, there's a big difference between someone intentionally buying shoes to resell and someone buying them and deciding after some time he or she won't ever wear them. When shoes become dead stock it's obviously going to higher in price.

Back
Top Bottom