Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
that's what everyone says when they have no proof, like the people that had inside info about red Yeezys sitting in stockrooms for weeks
laugh.gif
we'll carry on just fine without your intel.
Just trust him bro.
LOL trust me, if you experience South Beach for 5 minutes. You would never go back to Cleveland.
FL in general. Bron is having a new house built more north of Miami in a quiet area.

He isn't going anywhere.
glasses.gif

that's what everyone says when they have no proof, like the people that had inside info about red Yeezys sitting in stockrooms for weeks :lol: we'll carry on just fine without your intel.

Ask Cold City, I told him the day they moved the stock out of Memphis and he checked with his source and confirmed.

I don't have anything to prove because I've held shoes in my hand Bron has never seen himself. I've worked with everyone in the game, from top to bottom. People are just reaching in here. You don't need facts when common sense out weighs it.

Bron lost, why in the world would have have the AUDACITY to wear a Championship themed sneaker afterwards? Do you begin to understand how incredibly lame that is.

Man, those Champ lows are ugly as hell...but that's IMO, nothing about those say "Must have" that's a pure hype shoe, but like ppl say, put a limited tag on it, it'll fly off the shelves

Ask Cold City, I told him the day they moved the stock out of Memphis and he checked with his source and confirmed.

I don't have anything to prove because I've held shoes in my hand Bron has never seen himself. I've worked with everyone in the game, from top to bottom. People are just reaching in here. You don't need facts when common sense out weighs it.

Bron lost, why in the world would have have the AUDACITY to wear a Championship themed sneaker afterwards? Do you begin to understand how incredibly lame that is.

Perhaps if your tone wasn't so condescending etc. There wouldn't be so many attacks on your credibility. You can't throw around phrases like "use your common sense" and attack ppl's intelligence with the idea they'll believe you . they'll disagree to spite as a Matter of fact.

Just an FYI...

I'm sorry bro... I do not usually call out people etc and you were very active in the Yeezy thread but with all your inside info etc you missed the drop and did not cop Red Octobers on release day.....

Perhaps if your tone wasn't so condescending etc. There wouldn't be so many attacks on your credibility. You can't throw around phrases like "use your common sense" and attack ppl's intelligence with the idea they'll believe you . they'll disagree to spite as a Matter of fact.

Just an FYI...
QFT. 

I'm sorry bro... I do not usually call out people etc and you were very active in the Yeezy thread but with all your inside info etc you missed the drop and did not cop Red Octobers on release day.....
Exactly. Dude was going ham in the RO thread. 

that's what everyone says when they have no proof, like the people that had inside info about red Yeezys sitting in stockrooms for weeks :lol: we'll carry on just fine without your intel.

If you have nothing to prove why you still trying to prove to us you're of some importance? You've held shoes Lebron hasn't worn, that's great but nothing you're actually saying is helping anyone in here.

If you want to wow us with your "worked with everyone in the game" status give us some info you can actually prove and may help us.

Last edited:
just bring on the WTLs already, sheesh

I'm in Ray Charles mode with all this filler material they trying to throw at us

Guys, Guys, Guys. Relax. I'm not trying to talk down to anyone. I apologize if my tone sounds negative, that wasn't my intent.

I hope everyone enjoys their Sunday and I'm sitting here just waiting for the US WTL drop. Got a pair coming in first of the week so I'll update with some pics if I feel they're NT worthy. LOL

Last edited:
Guys, Guys, Guys. Relax. I'm not trying to talk down to anyone. I apologize if my tone sounds negative, that's wasn't my intent.

I hope everyone enjoys their Sunday and I'm sitting here just waiting for the US WTL drop. Got a pair coming in first of the week so I'll update with some pics if I feel they're NT worthy. LOL

do you know what the real championship pack looks like :smile:

Whatever they are supposed to be, I want those Lows so bad.....and I actually liked the white plate better, but I'll take them either way.  

Whatever they are supposed to be, I want those Lows so bad.....and I actually liked the white plate better, but I'll take them either way.  
Same here, I know almost everyone is against me on this one but I prefer the white on the lows and I think the chrome on the red elites looks better than gold would. I think the contrast on both goes well to break up the colors... I have not been a fan of either of his Championship elites, the blk/red/gold is too much by itelf.

man and we were calling these lows scust just the other day. :rofl:

after seeing lebron rock em casually, i feel like the lows would be dope to just chill and cook like lil b in.

elite highs are gonna be a little harder to pull off though, willing to cop both if i miss out on wtl's pack or not.

Back
Top Bottom