Not sure if these have been posted before in the thread

b_1405176640_832.jpg

b_1405176640_705.jpg

b_1405176640_142.jpg

b_1405176640_776.jpg

b_1405176641_816.jpg

b_1405176641_129.jpg

Last edited:
Wow. Those lows are damn nice! I'll be doing all I can to grab a pair.

Last edited:
Wow. Those lows are damn nice! I'll be doing all I can to grab a pair.

those were to be a part of the championship pack which of course is unreleased because they lost. Goodluck on trying to land a pair, will cost in the thousands.

*edit* nvm they look similar but now I see they are different.... carry on lol...

Last edited:
those were to be a part of the championship pack which of course is unreleased because they lost. Goodluck on trying to land a pair, will cost in the thousands.
I obviously meant that on the assumption that they do see a release. 

I obviously meant that on the assumption that they do see a release. 

I just looked up the unreleased champ pack.... they're different than the lows that were a part of that pack so this makes things interesting....

I just looked up the unreleased champ pack.... they're different than the lows that were a part of that pack so this makes things interesting....
It certainly does. I also think LeBron wearing them at his camp is a good sign. Why would he be cool with wearing a pair that was meant to celebrate his win?

come back to see a pair of corks on fire 
sick.gif

The CH lows are really clean, but maybe a little too plain kind of remind me of fine asian porcelain 

The CH lows are really clean, but maybe a little too plain kind of remind me of fine asian porcelain 

That's actually what they were inspired by. If you weren't aware of that before then you hit the nail right on the head. I would've never made the connection as I don't come across asian porcelain much

I think that's what they were aiming for, I like the simplicity.
Same, wonder if they will get lost w/ the louder c/w's in the lows, would love to see these & sprites on disc before anything tho
That's actually what they were inspired by. If you weren't aware of that before then you hit the nail right on the head. I would've never made the connection as I don't come across asian porcelain much
hahaha smh wow! figured though, my old neighbors in Bayside had alot of that type decor in the crib.. 

Last edited:
they're basketball shorts but he was taking a dump when the dude in the other stall took the pic.

UGLY colorway btw

Last edited:
Yea it's crazy. I'm culling my collection significantly. Decided to just roll with the xis I have since they don't really sell for much. Only one that's on the hit list is the super hero elites and it's a struggle to sell them for below retail :lol:
You selling SuperHeros? Thought they were keepers....

i wore a pair for a day and they weren't really comfy. hurt the side of my foot. i think they look good tho for sure. probably the best elite thats dropped this year. better than the red/silver/gold and the blue ones too.

i wore a pair for a day and they weren't really comfy. hurt the side of my foot. i think they look good tho for sure. probably the best elite thats dropped this year. better than the red/silver/gold and the blue ones too.
You know what I always say.

Those CH Lows have me feeling all sorts of ways

KC has them for 235 but only up to size 11, they list a release of 7/31 I think which I know means very little

After wearing my Turbo Greens most of this weekend I have to say I really like the lows better than the mids, best lows since the VIII.

Back
Top Bottom