Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
They're not Champ Elites, nor Champ lows.

Why would LeBron wear a pair of shoes celebrating him potentially winning another Championship if he LOST.

What we have here is some new people in the game buying samples and getting sold a story. LOL

It was probably slated to be the championship low but never oficially announced because of the loss, if I remember correctly they already had samples of the X championship pack before they won... But Nike can still make money off of the shoe and they probably will, they'll just give it a new name.

Probably beating a dead horse, but how's the fit on XIs?

I wear a 12.5/13...I think my true size is probably 12 but I have wide feet...could I get into a 12 in XI lows? Or will they be too snug?

Probably beating a dead horse, but how's the fit on XIs?

I wear a 12.5/13...I think my true size is probably 12 but I have wide feet...could I get into a 12 in XI lows? Or will they be too snug?

If you're already unsure of your shoe size, I suggest you just go to a store snd try on a pair if you can.

Caved in and bought CH Pack lows off Kicks-crew. If these do indeed release in the States, then I just might hang myself for dropping $100 over retail

It was probably slated to be the championship low but never oficially announced because of the loss, if I remember correctly they already had samples of the X championship pack before they won... But Nike can still make money off of the shoe and they probably will, they'll just give it a new name.

They're not, as well as the Elites. You have a company that bought them ( which I won't drag into this convo ) for a high price early, and the ONLY way for them to even get back their money, or close to it -- Is to title them both "Champ Pack" LeBrons.

Let's use our common sense logic here. LeBron got served in the Finals. Nike didn't say, well this champ pack low is so hot, we'll send it to ya anyway LeBron. The colors on it are similar to the color scheme on the low from last year, so someone's very un-creative mind put two and two together and dubbed them champ pack lows.

They're not, as well as the Elites. You have a company that bought them ( which I won't drag into this convo ) for a high price early, and the ONLY way for them to even get back their money, or close to it -- Is to title them both "Champ Pack" LeBrons.

Let's use our common sense logic here. LeBron got served in the Finals. Nike didn't say, well this champ pack low is so hot, we'll send it to ya anyway LeBron. The colors on it are similar to the color scheme on the low from last year, so someone's very un-creative mind put two and two together and dubbed them champ pack lows.
That's not common sense, those are assumptions... that same company said "yeah he acts like a female (no offense Ms. gatorbelts) but these red shoes are hot let's sell em anyway" ...I also don't call the championship lows because they obviously didn't win but no one knows what to call them so that's gonna be the name for a while 
laugh.gif

Those champ pack lows are nice. I hope they dont sell out on the first day. Resale might get a bit crazy on these. :smile:

This. They will give it a different name and im sure nike want's him to where it to create hype.

you have any factual evidence to back this up?? Cuz if you don't, hate to break it to you but you are speculating just as bad as everyone else...

That's not common sense, those are assumptions... that same company said "yeah he acts like a female (no offense Ms. gatorbelts) but these red shoes are hot let's sell em anyway" ...I also don't call the championship lows because they obviously didn't win but no one knows what to call them so that's gonna be the name for a while :lol:

:lol: how you gon' say no offense and still say it? :smh: Could've easily just specifically described his behavior as opposed to using the cop out "acting like a female." WTF does that even mean? When someone is strong does that mean they are acting like a female? Just curious. Females act in a variety of ways, similar to guys. Some bad, some good, but to say it originated from women is absurd. But I digress--this thread is not the place to go into that issue.

With that being said, I agree with what you said (well not the acting like a female part :lol: )

Last edited:
loser pack lows are growing on me for some reason.

why nike? why?

i'll make sure not to cop though, can't let those distract me from the true prize, WTL's. will probably cop china lows later when we see more pics and vids on ebay, don't feel like dropping 235 for something i haven't even seen the medial side of.

Has anyone seen Anthracites sitting anywhere?  Mad pissed I slept.
View media item 1069075

Saw them at my footlocker at ballston mall, va. Not sure what sizes they have. They still retail.

Does anyone know if footlocker does price match if another one of their stores has them cheaper? They have a bunch of foams too, Spider-Man, grey, weatherman I think.

you have any factual evidence to back this up?? Cuz if you don't, hate to break it to you but you are speculating just as bad as everyone else...
:lol: how you gon' say no offense and still say it? :smh: Could've easily just specifically described his behavior as opposed to using the cop out "acting like a female." WTF does that even mean? When someone is strong does that mean they are acting like a female? Just curious. Females act in a variety of ways, similar to guys. Some bad, some good, but to say it originated from women is absurd. But I digress--this thread is not the place to go into that issue.

With that being said, I agree with what you said (well not the acting like a female part :lol: )
:lol: it was a joke, my bad. I also hate when people use female or homosexual in a derogatory manner. But yeah, no one knows what those really are and it really doesn't matter because we are in the era of every shoe needing a nickname.

Back
Top Bottom