• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

laugh.gif
 There's still people talking about the Kings Prides and we're not supposed to talk about the Crowns? come on now

And as for all that "tarnish" talk...

never seen any of these tarnish, scratched maybe.
sorry to derail but i still want those kidds in the middle any info?

Soo glad I got my KC's for retail... but these shoes get too much attention.. Getting followed around in the mall and in the gas station..

yea that happen to me too cats asking me where i got em and what are they called its cool a couple of times then some people just stare and point to their friends to stare. 

seriously im like i just wanna eat with my fam B let me breathe 
laugh.gif

its ATL so yes it can be that bad on the right day in the right mall cough...cough....lenox 

they got a bet going on to see if you got sole/tarnish protectors on them or not.
they are already protected.. i got pictures in this thread somewhere with photos of it.. I forgot to post a bottom photo.. but heres whats protected

Icey bottom = you already know.. SOle must never touch the pure earth ground..

Crazy Color Reflectors = after 3-4 hours of ginsu cutting.. all protected and U Aint Even Know It..lol

only thing i cant protect is the dang suede.. it rains too much so i dont want that deadstock suede look to look like trash after a summer tropical storm.

yea that happen to me too cats asking me where i got em and what are they called its cool a couple of times then some people just stare and point to their friends to stare. 

seriously im like i just wanna eat with my fam B let me breathe 
laugh.gif

its ATL so yes it can be that bad on the right day in the right mall cough...cough....lenox 
funny one dude was like.. Ohhh ****.. did you see them.. nah.. i was walking dude was like heat seeking eyes on the kicks.. i was like.. wrong gas station..lol

Please would yall stop trying to preserve something that's unpreservable
laugh.gif
 your shoes will be DS eventually no matter what, they ain't white on white AF1s
mean.gif
 but if you're trying to keep them from "Tarnishing
roll.gif
" or being genuinely messed up well then try saying i'm trying to preserve the "newness" of my shoes thank you that is all

:lol:  There's still people talking about the Kings Prides and we're not supposed to talk about the Crowns? come on now

your best bet is google and ebay at this point. shoe didn't really have a thread when it released.

laugh.gif
 There's still people talking about the Kings Prides and we're not supposed to talk about the Crowns? come on now

your best bet is google and ebay at this point. shoe didn't really have a thread when it released.
the red 5's kidds are better looking then the away XI imho

laugh.gif
mean.gif
roll.gif
" or being genuinely messed up well then try saying i'm trying to preserve the "newness" of my shoes thank you that is all
lol.. W/W AF1's you can just buy pairs.. they never sell out and they restock often.. But QS and LE and Premiums.. gotta take care of them.. it aint like womens weave..lol

laugh.gif
mean.gif
roll.gif
lol.. W/W AF1's you can just buy pairs.. they never sell out and they restock often.. But QS and LE and Premiums.. gotta take care of them.. it aint like womens weave..lol
you missed my point and comparisson, my point is w/w AF1s will never be DS because they stay on shelfs where as no matter whether you keep KCs in a box in the closet or wear them til the gold falls off and the sole browns both pair will still be DS, you can't preserve "DS" sorry it's just becaome a pet peeve of mine with the misuse of that word

Last edited:

Please would yall stop trying to preserve something that's unpreservable :lol:  your shoes will be DS eventually no matter what, they ain't white on white AF1s :smh:  but if you're trying to keep them from "Tarnishing :rofl: " or being genuinely messed up well then try saying i'm trying to preserve the "newness" of my shoes thank you that is all

really wish there was a suede protectant you could apply.... would have had fun with the Lols when you posted the pic.

For the kings crown, did you guys feel that the sizing was the same as the regular xi's?

I have a chance at retail for .5 down from my normal size, which fit nice and snug. Was wondering if it's worth it or if they would be way too uncomfortable?

The lebron x ext's were much less padded than the regular x so i was wondering if that's the same thing here.

Thanks

For the kings crown, did you guys feel that the sizing was the same as the regular xi's?

I have a chance at retail for .5 down from my normal size, which fit nice and snug. Was wondering if it's worth it or if they would be way too uncomfortable?

The lebron x ext's were much less padded than the regular x so i was wondering if that's the same thing here.

Thanks

same rule applies

really wish there was a suede protectant you could apply.... would have had fun with the Lols when you posted the pic.
me too.. the sprays i dont know how they would react to the Suede on the XI's.. i havent gotten to courage yet..

you missed my point and comparisson, my point is w/w AF1s will never be DS because they stay on shelfs where as no matter whether you keep KCs in a box in the closet or wear them til the gold falls off and the sole browns both pair will still be DS, you can't preserve "DS" sorry it's just becaome a pet peeve of mine with the misuse of that word
so DS doesnt mean new looking?

it just means a shoe that hasnt been released or restocked?

so PADS should be PANL or PABN (New Looking) (Brand New)

so DS doesnt mean new looking?

it just means a shoe that hasnt been released or restocked?

so PADS should be PANL or PABN (New Looking) (Brand New)
ds means stock is dead or no longer available in stores hence dead stock you can have still in the box DS, tried on DS, worn DS but once the shoe is sold out in stores DS regardless of the shape of the shoe my favorite is yellow DS JXI columbia's
laugh.gif
, i'm gonna leave it alone and let it be though

ds means stock is dead or no longer available in stores hence dead stock you can have still in the box DS, tried on DS, worn DS but once the shoe is sold out in stores DS regardless of the shape of the shoe my favorite is yellow DS JXI columbia's
laugh.gif
i guess im learning something new.. since 1999 Deadstock always meant fresh and never worn.. never heard someone have worn OG shoes and called them DS.. hell my Hare 7's even though i worn them people said they looked DS..

I doubt the kc price go up.... People will soon move on to the 12....
Most are just Waiting for the wtl drop n it's gna be a wrap...
The kc are nice n they were.widely available people that missed out like me ain't trying to go above 350 if that...
Now in the long run it might be a different story

laugh.gif
i guess im learning something new.. since 1999 Deadstock always meant fresh and never worn.. never heard someone have worn OG shoes and called them DS.. hell my Hare 7's even though i worn them people said they looked DS..
per EBAY def for listings:

"DEADSTOCK" means that this particular sneaker is no longer available in stores, stores NO LONGER have them INSTOCK. Which is why the STOCK is DEAD. When stores sell the sneakers in question they have to sell them for a specific retail price, the store can not sell them for more than the suggested retail price unless it is a SNEAKER BUTIQUE which usually sells exclusive or DEADSTOCK sneakers. So when you hear DEADSTOCK used in the proper way, basically means that the sneaker is no longer in stores and that is why the price is higher, or don't miss out on them because they are no longer available in stores, they are "DEADSTOCK"

"DEADSTOCK" now a days has taken on a new meaning to the new generation sneaker-heads. They now use "DEADSTOCK" (I've noticed) in a lot of auction listings to mean: New, unworn in it's original box, in it's original state that it comes when purchased from the store & has never touched the floor.

kicks crew's preorders are reliable right?
I wouldn't say "reliable."  They fluctuate, I've had a bit of experience with them in the past and half the time they came through, the other half I had to cancel the order because they kept delaying the release/ship date, and by that time the shoes had already released in the US and resell was cheaper than them by then.  All depends.  They are good about giving you your money right back, but it's a process to get a refund.  

Back
Top Bottom