Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

there goes the "extra" pairs for miami during limited releases.
Bring em to Cleveland/Akron 
wink.gif

one of my good friends ONLY rooted for Miami cuz of Lebron, and he's not ashamed to admit it. He's now back to being a Cavs fan :lol: :lol:

+1 :lol: and my boy D. Waiters puttin on for Philly out there anyway :smokin LETS GO CAVS!!!! Be ready for that "Return Of The King" XII :nerd: them Wine/Gold colorways gone be crazy :wow:

Last edited:
Thanks for all the input guys.  I asked for pics of the tag w/ production dates and some more pics of the shoes but they look great to me.  And I got em for $600 shipped so I'm fairly happy about the price

That's what you got out of this?
come on guys don't be so naive....rings is what lebron left the cavs for money took a back seat because the money was there if wanted to stay with the cavs, he said it....got the rings now the max contract is what he wants, he said it!....im human and i get all of the human emotional aspects of it but come on guys! like whenever he became homesick he couldn't hop on his PJ and fly back home!

come on guys don't be so naive....rings is what lebron left the cavs for money took a back seat because the money was there if wanted to stay with the cavs, he said it....got the rings now the max contract is what he wants, he said it!....im human and i get all of the human emotional aspects of it but come on guys! like whenever he became homesick he couldn't hop on his PJ and fly back home!

I guess opinions differ but seriously, he's worth a few hundred million bucks right now. If he makes 22mm vs. 18mm or whatever, that extra few million doesn't mean anything to him. Hell the amount of hype from going back to Cle will easily make up that money. He bolsters his legacy if he can win one for Cle, which means he'll easily make all that money back down the line in endorsements, business opps, etc.

If he was blowing his $ like Mayweather, then yeah $ might matter. But dude's already worth so much, that extra money doesn't do anything.

lol - heat twitter account lost 300k follows already

Last edited:

have you read the essay?

have you read the essay?
yes i read the essay but have you guys been looking at the sports stations....it was being reported weeks ago that LEBRON HIMSELF SAID HE WANTED THE MAX NEXT YEAR!!!...now If the max contract was on the table from both the cavs and heat and he went back to the cavs then that's a different story!...

Lost a lot of respect for dude on some other ish. Called him everything but a boy and he goes back home to Dan "2 face" Gilbert. Lol he can call it home but I see he from Akron which isn't Cleveland. But it is what it is. I will still pull for him to do good but Damn

Lion heart 12s ugly too :rofl:

Last edited:

But he would of made more money staying in Miami. Lebron is getting around 20.6 mil per year in Cleveland and 18-19, possibly max deal he would of got in Miami if he stayed. With property tax in Cleveland, his annual number is less in there now than it would of been in Miami. It's clearly not about the money. He could of made more money if he stayed in Miami. He wants the challenge. Read the letter to SI.

yes i read the essay but have you guys been looking at the sports stations....it was being reported weeks ago that LEBRON HIMSELF SAID HE WANTED THE MAX NEXT YEAR!!!...now If the max contract was on the table from both the cavs and heat and he went back to the cavs then that's a different story!...

You really think the Heat wouldn't have given him the max? Everyone knows that even at the max, he's HUGELY underpaid.

I wonder if Nike is still going to release Lebron's in black and red or is it too soon.

Even though I have a few black and red Lebron's, I prefer the Cavs colorways because I already have a ton of black and red kicks. It's the reason I didn't get the black and red XI's

And for the most part it was! 18-19 mil per season in Miami is more than the 20.6 he's getting in Cleveland after property tax.

I aint rocked mine yet. I'm gonna spray them with some waterproof shoe protector ish i got from footlocker. That alone is gonna take some time, taping off the areas i don't want to get it on. It's not like spraying a pair of Butter Tim's that you can just spray all over. Im thinking the spray might even darken the suede a little more and make it less ashy.
does the suede protector actually work and how does it work?

Back
Top Bottom