Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
not shocked with the decision part 2

miami was lucky to win the finals last year. spurs choked

this year miami got slaughtered and embarrased by the champs.

the heat has been declining and this upcoming season will be worse even if he stayed. wade and his knees are gone. bosh was irrelevant in the finals and is most likely going to houston.

cavs next season will be better than heat next season even before lebron's choice to go back to cleveland

GamerG, you ever heard of neverwet? Feel like that would be perfect for protecting your kicks.
I have but im scared to try it on my KC's.. for sheets and gigles I put it on top of my sole protector.. it made it a bit stronger but no more glossy look.

and i know im late.. but i seen that LBJ is going back home.. does that make the Miami Colorways worth more or less??

Quote:
The only players who didn't change teams were Magic, Isiah and Bird, and you don't know what would have happen, because their careers were partially derailed(HIV, achillies, back)

Who else did you stay with their team over the past 30 years, John Stockton?
what about kobe, dirk and duncan? or you only talking about retired players (Reggie)?

Agreed.  I've never seen anything wrong with rooting for a player...I mean how many of us were Seattle Mariner fans just because Griff Jr. was there? (I was, and I hate baseball)  I don't consider it a "bandwagon" when you always root for that player throughout their career.  I think a lot of people are forgetting those Jordan Wizards jerseys in the closet when they throw stones....just saying.   

Anyways, for those asking earlier, just got a Modell's shipping confirmation for SB XI's.  :nthat:  

Seriously, just like any hobby or passion, everyone enjoys sneakers and sports in their own way. Their "own way" may correlate with thousands of others, but it doesn't have to.

I loved Griffey and the Mariners, my dad loved the Braves with Maddux, Smoltz, and Glavine. But when it came down to it we wanted the Giants to win.

I'll always root for my hometown Warriors, but I also want my favorite players to succeed as well. In order for that to happen, THEIR TEAM HAS TO WIN.

People always want to create a set of laws that tell people how they should do things, like how they should collect shoes or how to be a true fan, and it's annoying af!

everybody just posting whatever they want to now ? :lol:

first his number is changing, then it ain't, now he's playing the first home game in zoom soliders. Are these ya'lls OPINIONS or do you have some Broussard-esque sources to back this up??

everybody just posting whatever they want to now ? :lol:

first his number is changing, then it ain't, now he's playing the first home game in zoom soliders. Are these ya'lls OPINIONS or do you have some Broussard-esque sources to back this up??

Yeah def turned into a free for all. Last post by me not shoe-related.

Here's a screenshot of his website showing him wearing 6:

View media item 1073209

everybody just posting whatever they want to now ?
laugh.gif

man lebron left because he couldn't handle the challenge. You guys go on believe what these people tell magazines. He went back because cavs team gone look better than miami. Wade has been declining since lebron got there. Now he has a young kyrie Irving and soon to be Kevin Love. He simply upgraded his team again.

Does the Cleveland team look better than Miami right now? Of course. But you're citing like he just left another average team and hopped to a team that was already a contender. He left a team in Miami that went to 4 straight finals (only one of only two teams to do that) and won two rings with teammates who have plenty of playoff experience to a team that hasn't sniffed the playoffs since lebron left there. The only person on that team that has any kind of deep playoff experience is Anderson Varajeo(sp?). Does that experience translate to the experience of the players he had in Miami? Not even close. Especially a team with a brand new coach who hasn't coached in the US, and a locker room that reportedly had a whole lot of disfunction and infighting. You're also acting as if that Love trade is an automatic. If it happens great. But keep in mind, that youth and exuberance you speak of on the Cavs will mostly be gone in that trade and in a couple years could turn into Miami part 2 with how the team ages and the players they'd try to bring in to fill the roster ( league/vet minimum, mid level guys). So let's not act as if he left for a juggernaut of a team just yet.

People always want to create a set of laws that tell people how they should do things, like how they should collect shoes or how to be a true fan, and it's annoying af!
Exactly....let people live...the enthusiasm people have for slapping each other is so disappointing all the time.  (repped).  

Seriously, just like any hobby or passion, everyone enjoys sneakers and sports in their own way. Their "own way" may correlate with thousands of others, but it doesn't have to.

I loved Griffey and the Mariners, my dad loved the Braves with Maddux, Smoltz, and Glavine. But when it came down to it we wanted the Giants to win.

I'll always root for my hometown Warriors, but I also want my favorite players to succeed as well. In order for that to happen, THEIR TEAM HAS TO WIN.

Repped for greatness!

if the cavs managed to sign gortat along w/ LeBron that would have been amazing for them

still feel like their missing key components, will go through growing pains & no telling what wiggins will play like

It is total BS if anyone says I'm a "bandwagon fan" because I'm a fan of LeBron and will now be pulling for the Cavs. I was a LeBron fan since day 1 so I didn't jump on a winning teams bandwagon because those early Cavs teams were hot garbage and it took LeBron I think 9 years to win a ring. I stayed rooting for LeBron when everyone hated & was dogging him. If your a Miami fan that is butt hurt that's your issue but people are allowed to have and root for their favorite player regardless of the team they play on. If KD leaves OKC I'm sure he'll take tons of fans with him that just makes them KD fans not bandwagoners.

Quote:

what about kobe, dirk and duncan? or you only talking about retired players (Reggie)?

Retired, she was talking about the players previously and it being different

As you've shown, previously it was no different back then than it is now. Some players stayed, and some left.

if the cavs managed to sign gortat along w/ LeBron that would have been amazing for them

still feel like their missing key components, will go through growing pains & no telling what wiggins will play like
Gortat? Seriously?

They are working on a trade for Love, Wiggins might be what gets it done.

If they don't get love, then they are just going to stick with the big men they have.

Back
Top Bottom