Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
It is total BS if anyone says I'm a "bandwagon fan" because I'm a fan of LeBron and will now be pulling for the Cavs. I was a LeBron fan since day 1 so I didn't jump on a winning teams bandwagon because those early Cavs teams were hot garbage and it took LeBron I think 9 years to win a ring. I stayed rooting for LeBron when everyone hated & was dogging him. If your a Miami fan that is butt hurt that's your issue but people are allowed to have and root for their favorite player regardless of the team they play on. If KD leaves OKC I'm sure he'll take tons of fans with him that just makes them KD fans not bandwagoners.

Then don't brag about a "teams" success

and so when that person retires, you stop watching the sport?

Gortat? Seriously?

They are working on a trade for Love, Wiggins might be what gets it done.

If they don't get love, then they are just going to stick with the big men they have.
i remember reading somewhere there was like 3-4 teams trying to sign him including cavs before he resigned w/ washington.

Then don't brag about a "teams" success

and so when that person retires, you stop watching the sport?
If that "teams" success is directly related to the player you root for you damn well have the right to root. And when they retire you may just watch the sport for the pure love of the sport because contrary to the ignorant stance you are taking you are allowed to enjoy sports without having a "team".

the battle of "root for team" v "root for player" will never end since they're based on personal opinions. agree to disagree and butt heads later down the line

so then you saw fit to take it there then. Huh?
yoooo, you beat me to it! 
laugh.gif

I'm not a big LBJ fan.. i just happen to like 3 CW's of his shoes.. thats it!!!.. but he went home for business purposes only..

oh snap wow this is getting good

oh and to everbody saying no more SB cws i can't believe yall really think that, we're talking Nike "introducing the Nike Lebron XII SB showing love to the town and team where King James went to 4 finals appearances and won 2 rings, get this QS on mm/dd/yyyy at 0800 est on nike.com TLO only"
laugh.gif
 yall know it's gonna happen

oh snap wow this is getting good

View media item 1073300

oh and to everbody saying no more SB cws i can't believe yall really think that, we're talking Nike "introducing the Nike Lebron XII SB showing love to the town and team where King James went to 4 finals appearances and won 2 rings, get this QS on mm/dd/yyyy at 0800 est on nike.com TLO only" :lol:  yall know it's gonna happen
Yeah they ain't stopping the SB cw, they still do a slh cw they sure as hell will continue.

only comment ima have about the player news since this is a sneaker site is that I think its exciting for cleveland but thank god for the spurs haha they should get more credit, hopefully this propels melo to chicago and bring some competition to the eastern conference. 

shoe wise im just waiting to see the first blatant cavs LBJ12 Colorway. Hopefully its not meh. Also i wonder if the colorways will be less exotic now since he no longer is in southbeach. 

Still a Heat fan before and AFTER leBron. As far as the shoes, I'll still cop only the ones I like. But not as wildly as before. Carry on

Lmao..Some of yall think because you live in a thread someone gotta respect you...I come for sneakers, friendship is secondary if a thought at all.
your right it's about the sneakers but there are a lot of great and fun people in here, i do have a question for you though do you even care about getting banned at all for a 2nd time?

I thought people earn respect from helping others out in here not because they're here frequently, I might be wrong though.

I think I need to cop them sprites day one, I got a feeling they won't be around too long with the recent events.

Glad we'll see some new colors but I have zero respect for what Lebron did, this is why he will never be respected like Jordan, Kobe, Tim Duncan etc even Dwayne Wade.

bigj505 bigj505 I doubt anyone took my comment seriously, everyone just laughed and got the humor of it for the most part. I doubt this will become anything like Westside Story, gangs fighting and whatnot but if you feel that kind of jest will tarnish the thread I won't mention it in the manner I did.. BUT this isn't real life and yes we help each other out and some good info is posted that helps aquire items in real life but should we be prudes about it? It's hard to cipher what to joke about and what not too apart from the obvious, you have to admit this thread would be boring without the joking.

I see your dilemma as a mod, but you made a non serious issue now an issue.

I'm done talking about it. Just leave it alone.

I thought people earn respect from helping others out in here not because they're here frequently, I might be wrong though.

I think I need to cop them sprites day one, I got a feeling they won't be around too long with the recent events.
idk i think they'll be around for a little bit.....those,chinas and the blackouts i must cop......4th of julys......and wait on the WTL and then im OUT to the XI...

idk i think they'll be around for a little bit.....those,chinas and the blackouts i must cop......4th of julys......and wait on the WTL and then im OUT to the XI...

View media item 1073365
I think I'll do a BigJ special and cop release day and return them if they go on sale lol, I got a 15% off ndc so I think I'll use it on the lebrons and KD 35ks

Quick question. The low top sprites coming out tomorrow, are they hyped up? Or can I sleep in and easy cop online or in store? Thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom