Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
when lebron left the cavs it was for rings and not about money now that he has a couple it's back to being about the money....if the heat had given him what he wanted money wise then he wouldn't be going anywhere especially back to a team where there have been reports of fights in the locker room and players disrespecting the coach and not showing up for practice...NOW how i will feel about Cavs colors on the XII have yet to be seen

I think the essay sums it up.

My armchair analysis before the announcement was that the reason Akron has such a pull on him is because his childhood, the only time his life was "pure", was there and that's why it's a special place for him. Since he was 14 he lived under a microscope and none of us can imagine how much that must suck. I mean he's seen the world and experienced everything he can, I can't imagine Akron has much appeal after that. But those emotional ties are what really bring him back.

Crown Jewels, Corks are gonna skyrocket too
Officially the Homecoming Kings now 
nthat.gif
. Bout to throw on a pair as soon as I get off work 

I rocked mines around a couple times to test all of the protection.. So far so good.. Ill rock them this week.. The protection of the colors is still there..Love the reflection at night..No creasing.
I aint rocked mine yet. I'm gonna spray them with some waterproof shoe protector ish i got from footlocker. That alone is gonna take some time, taping off the areas i don't want to get it on. It's not like spraying a pair of Butter Tim's that you can just spray all over. Im thinking the spray might even darken the suede a little more and make it less ashy.

bigj, sorry in advance for this comment since unrelated but:

If Cavs can swing the trade for Love, we get the Uncle Drew commercials in real life!

It would be evil for me to ask you guys not to discuss what just happened.

Ps - sb colorway will probably still be on ID so it's probably not completely dead.

Hey guys I just bought some 2k14's and the guy says he "misplaced" the receipt.  Is it alright to post pics here for a LC?  thanks!

So now im gonna get stoned for wearing lebrons in miami lmao... hopefully they discount all the shoes down here ill be yhe first in line

Did anyone else order the South Beach XI from Modells for 124.99? I called to see what is my status on my order and they said they don't have anymore in the wear house yet. WTF? 
mad.gif

when lebron left the cavs it was for rings and not about money now that he has a couple it's back to being about the money....if the heat had given him what he wanted money wise then he wouldn't be going anywhere especially back to a team where there have been reports of fights in the locker room and players disrespecting the coach and not showing up for practice...NOW how i will feel about Cavs colors on the XII have yet to be seen
really?  you honeslty think Miami refused to give him a max contract and told him to pound rocks?  and he would have made more in Miami then anywhere else..

Money was the last thing this was about...

Back
Top Bottom