• BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
alp's CTK colorway just got a lot more valuable
nerd.gif
tyga-racks-on-racks-o.gif

i only rooted for miami because of lebron too.

why? because i want lebron to release more championship packs lmao.

i'm happy he's in the cavs now because i like the team colors, it's pretty much all about the shoes to me.

:rofl:

The fake WTL we were discussing earlier got yanked down and the seller reposted them, I already reported them again ha

Repped. I've been reporting a few of them while waiting for the announcement we just got!

Real glad he's going home. The essay was awesome, I don't know who would still hate on him after that.

I'm not a huge fan of the new Cavs uni's. Just wine and gold...older colors definitely better, but let's see what is released.

I don't dislike the Cavs like I do the Heat. Still not a Cavs fan doe. I guess that XII sample was telling...:rofl:

Last edited:

The fake WTL we were discussing earlier got yanked down and the seller reposted them, I already reported them again ha
Fugatti Lebrons are a real struggle.. Ive seen now the Fugatti RO's now are printing fake recipts..lol Really?

bigj, sorry in advance for this comment since unrelated but:

If Cavs can swing the trade for Love, we get the Uncle Drew commercials in real life!

If Cavs can swing the trade for Love, we get the Uncle Drew commercials in real life!
this would be dope... if lebron wasnt getting paid by coke they could have brought him in too

wine and gold colorways are welcome, i have too many black and reds already... and i guarantee we will still get black/red colorways

Welp, time to start packing the bags and move along to the XII thread..... I'm so excited for this next season and line of shoes/apparel 
pimp.gif

wait they got Nate Robinson
nerd.gif
 i'm still waiting on them Kryptonate foam pro's/1s

when lebron left the cavs it was for rings and not about money now that he has a couple it's back to being about the money....if the heat had given him what he wanted money wise then he wouldn't be going anywhere especially back to a team where there have been reports of fights in the locker room and players disrespecting the coach and not showing up for practice...NOW how i will feel about Cavs colors on the XII have yet to be seen

On a side note: Has anyone wore there KC's yet? How is the creasing, BAD?
I rocked mines around a couple times to test all of the protection.. So far so good.. Ill rock them this week.. The protection of the colors is still there..Love the reflection at night..No creasing.

Last edited:
when lebron left the cavs it was for rings and not about money now that he has a couple it's back to being about the money....if the heat had given him what he wanted money wise then he wouldn't be going anywhere especially back to a team where there have been reports of fights in the locker room and players disrespecting the coach and not showing up for practice...NOW how i will feel about Cavs colors on the XII have yet to be seen

That's what you got out of this?

Back
Top Bottom