Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Agree, but the description says that they do come with the box if you scroll down.

true---anyway we can alert this to ebay :nerd:

*edit, nvm. Reported the item. Idk how many reports it'll take before it gets taken down though.

go to 'customer service' and select 'report an item'. the item number is 151351297380. Took all of 5 seconds. The more people who report it the better.

Last edited:
I just reported one of the fakes that already had bids up to 500. Man they are everywhere
mean.gif
might as well do the same, can you DM me the link? 

Doesn't look like it. So far, the signs I can see of the fakes are:

incorrect box label
gold swoosh
lack of 3M
chrome lace lock looks dully grey
triangle area on back not raised
yeah on the back of the shoe the shape is off too, it just looks funny

Customs out of the fake Sarah Connors :smh: and :x
:rofl:
:lol:

That will crack me up forever, Ol' Sarah Connors... Someone had em for sale on FB and I almost posted and called em that but they wouldn't have known the joke :lol:

Richard Sherman was wearing the graffiti's the other night on TV. At first I thought he was working out in em, and cringed, but he's still recovering in this episode of the show and def not working out in em haha. I don't really see a lot of people wearing Lebron 11's anywhere so it always catches my eye.

View media item 1072841

uuhhh we won
laugh.gif

nike actually puts effort into the china releases and for us they just slap on a bunch of colors nikeid style.

i think they won.

I think with this USA release--it's kinda "less is more" type situation. Even when you look at the past Chinas releases.

Lebron 9 Chinas? FIRE. Simple CW tho, blue and orange.
View media item 1072877

Lebron 8 Chinas? FIRE. Simple CW tho, red and white. Pretty much a reg ol' white shoe with red outlines :lol:
View media item 1072879(just google searching these got me a little hot and bothered. DANGITT I NEED (skip want)

These new joints are doing a whole lot and in the end came up short. USA all the way baby, and I'm not patriotic at all :lol:

Last edited:
I think with this USA release--it's kinda "less is more" type situation. Even when you look at the past Chinas releases.

Lebron 8 Chinas? FIRE. Simple CW tho, red and white. Pretty much a reg ol' white shoe with red outlines
laugh.gif

(just google searching these got me a little hot and bothered. DANGITT I NEED (skip want)

These new joints are doing a whole lot and in the end came up short. USA all the way baby, and I'm not patriotic at all
laugh.gif

idk about you but i like how the graphics don't overtake the shoe and the use of gold is very minimal.

whatever tho maybe it's just that usa colorways look like crap to me 99% of the time.

Lebron 8 Chinas? FIRE. Simple CW tho, red and white. Pretty much a reg ol' white shoe with red outlines
laugh.gif

(just google searching these got me a little hot and bothered. DANGITT I NEED (skip want)

These new joints are doing a whole lot and in the end came up short. USA all the way baby, and I'm not patriotic at all
laugh.gif

idk about you but i like how the graphics don't overtake the shoe and the use of gold is very minimal.

whatever tho maybe it's just that usa colorways look like crap to me 99% of the time.
i also think the USA lows are better than the China's and mostly for the reason you perfer the China's, the print, i'm not feeling all that random print China's look like a blue easter to me, but i felt the same way about the BHM the graphic ruined the shoe for me though I was tempted to cop on the FA restock and take that acetone to them, and honestly i'd do it to these China blues print as well so no need for me to cop

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom