Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Not even sure what your angle is but you are just rambling. You have absolutely no idea what I'm talking about but you feel the need to continually comment.

Issue isn't up for discussion. The crew stuff needs to stop. Comments will be deleted. Repeat offenders will be removed from the thread.

That crew stuff doesn't do anything but alienate other members.

do what you feel--you got the juice.

and you know the point I'm tryna make--it's not "rambling." You don't know what's going on out side what we post in this thread but you acting like you do. Information has been shared, so the implication that ppl are "hoarding" info is false. At least on our part. And who exactly is upset about the talk about power rings? *looks around* Oh right, it's just you. What are these rival crews you speak of?? Nobody took that seriously, and they shouldn't. It's just J-O-O-O-K-E-S amongst homies. You wanna ban me cuz I said I'll look out for ppl who looked out for me over strangers then so be it.

But what are you going to do about ppl coming in with the intention of reselling? Or people who cop and and throw out hints they have extra pairs tryna get bites?? I feel that's more detrimental than what we're doing.

Again, you clearly don't know what I'm talking so chill. I'm not implying anything. I know exactly what I read.

www.citygear.com/Nike-LeBron-XI-Dunkman.html

Sizes 8, 9.5, 10, 10.5, and 14 Dunkmans for $91 shipped
Use code CLEARANCE
Already got em, but repped for that great price. 
nthat.gif

Hey guys, has anyone received shipping confirmation for their Modell's SB order?
No shipping for me, was concerned about it being too good to be true, hopefully they had a good inventory system in place.  
frown.gif

Those fake WTL don't look too far off, shape is bad and the gold swoosh they will never get but surprised they are somewhat accurate. Be careful

what the hell is going on in here? lol saw all the new comments and thought something restocked or dropped
laugh.gif

Those fake WTL don't look too far off, shape is bad and the gold swoosh they will never get but surprised they are somewhat accurate. Be careful

Lots of them popping up on ebay, I just look for those with zero feedback all of sudden selling these, but yeah they look pretty damn close. Also notice the back section where the "pull for lockdown" and dunkman are look flat instead of raised.

i still don't like the blue lows, they're ok but i'm not really partial to blue anyways meh

yo @GrizzlyAnimal  how do the lows fit?
They fit perfect tts
to me they fit same as the Xs but I've been comfortably wearing an 11 in everything Nike/JB for almost 5yrs now up .5 from my 10.5 i used to wear but reebok still fits in 10.5 though all there shoes are made wide instead of narrow

Last edited:
Fake WTL XI on eBay:

Careful fellas, don't get burned!
i seen a video on the what the comparisons.. its crazy how close to the real ones they are.. its kinda scary.. i just hope they arent hyped up when they drop them on the US date.

Last edited by a moderator:
For me, the lace lock is the dead giveaway for the fakes. It should be chrome, as to where the reps are like a dull grey. Pretty easy to spot, hope nobody in here gets burned.

Back
Top Bottom