Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
LeBron is gonna be at the World Cup on Sunday. You think Nike will be bold and drop the Twitter link for the WTL on a Sunday like the RO??

I might as well apologize now because if I find any info on the wtl the power ring circle has to eat first.

View media item 1072662

:lol:  unless you wanna get one of those $800 "deals" then I think you'll be sitting at the same dinner table with everyone else including the power ring circle once the news finally drops.

dawg you REALLY hate my price tag don't you?? Like does it offend you? You bring it up quite often. When did I say I got a "deal"? And while you running your mouth about STUFF you ain't privy to, the homies wanted NO parts of what I paid. They stated from jump they were #TeamRetail; we laughed, joked and moved on. So, uh,

View media item 966707

Definitely the left!

Sitting there thinking, "Dam my upper lip still smell like earlier..."

man shut up :lol: I'm neither one of them scraggly raggamuffin' lookin' chicks :lol:

Also, its cool and all to have a crew.... just keep that "imma keep the info to my crew" talk out of this thread.

Its not helpful to anyone and can stay within CrewMail or whatever.

i find THIS comical---you got people BLATANTLY talking about they'll resell if given the chance but a few ppl actually tryna look out for each other to actually WEAR the shoe is frowned upon?? When we say "power rings" will eat first is that if given the opportunity for us to cop more than one pair we're helping out friends as opposed to helping out strangers. Which, don't act like that's not normal :lol: But please, tell me who's been posting the most info regarding WTLs in this thread... like info that could actually help ppl score.

saw these on Twitter and came to see what ya'll thought--these are nice. But of the THREE bomb lows that's released I'll still take Sprites and the black jawns over these.

Smh and I was starting to like this dude.
:lol: if people would stop paying +800 for them then I'd have no reason to even try... So who's the real cause of the issue? There is no reason to NOT go for them. Plus, I don't even have a bot so I don't have an advantage over anyone. As I've said before... Best of luck to anyone that really wants those horrendous shoes.

Last edited:
Mentioning what exactly?

*edit* I didn't see your little essay up there. You're not the only person that paid alot for that shoe Memphis paid close to what you did so I have a general figure. I know you got a bunch of cats in here with their capes on for you but you ain't special and everything isn't about you :lol:

Last edited:
gatorbeltsnpattiemelts gatorbeltsnpattiemelts - you only find my comment comical because you failed to read the statement. Or at least digest what it meant.

If you want to keep that info within your crew, it's fine. Go start a Facebook group or whatever so you guys can chat it up. We aren't gonna have an environment where people need to be in a group just to get info. I expressed that to you when you sent me the PM with the "invite."

Last edited:
:lol:  unless you wanna get one of those $800 "deals" then I think you'll be sitting at the same dinner table with everyone else including the power ring circle once the news finally drops.

Mentioning what exactly?

*edit* I didn't see your little essay up there. You're not the only person that paid alot for that shoe Memphis paid close to what you did so I have a general figure. I know you got a bunch of cats in here with their capes on for you but you ain't special and everything isn't about you :lol:

be that as it may---you going way out your way to mention the price we paid. We paid it. Ok, and?? Why you so mad for?? Be easy and move around. Then I detect some animosity in regards to Now you the lil' inside joke I got with a few of the members in here. Man this is #NT! We been doing this since ppl had teams in their sigs :lol: :lol: :lol: So again, I ask you, WHY YOU SO MAD FOR?

and how you just gon' blatantly say I'm not special? That's just plain ol' RUDE. I'm a child of God! I BEEN special!

View media item 1072703
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

and bigj these is just jokes. Prior to your post not a single person even took us seriously :lol: Which I doubt anyone really is. WE BEEN throwing around power rings for like the past month or so.... trust and believe ANY pertinent info acquired regarding WTLs was shared in this thread.

@GatorBeltsNPattieMelts - you only find my comment comical because you failed to read the statement. Or at least digest what it meant.

If you want to keep that info within your crew, it's fine. Go start a Facebook group or whatever so you guys can chat it up. We aren't gonna have an environment where people need to be in a group just to get info. I expressed that to you when you sent me the PM with the "invite."
Post spot for sale, will accept used XIs

It's all jokes until certain comments come out like the one the7 made.
We don't really want to start that stuff because it can lead to more stupidity like people creating separate crews and then a back and forward between various crews start happening on the site.

You right I did send an invite--because you obviously have viable connects as seen when I hit you up for superhero elites for L-O :nerd: . You denied, I was like cool.

BUT, and this is with a huge BUT, ANY info about WTLs was shared.

Who posted about the Gallery2 release? ME.
Who posted about the drop at the other raffle? ME (some other dude posted it first tho, I'm not sure)
Who even posted sites that were offering pre-orders? ME.
Posted info about closing backdoors on END. and Hanon? SEVEN.

SO, before you join the ranks of everybody else throwing out accusations about what or what isn't going on in the "crewmail" (seriously? :lol: ) make sure you got your facts straight. Homie :wink:

Last edited:
It's all jokes until certain comments come out like the one the7 made.
We don't really want to start that stuff because it can lead to more stupidity like people creating separate crews and then a back and forward between various crews start happening on the site.

what? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

THIS IS NOT A MOVIE! WE ARE NOT THE WARRIORS!! I keep tellin' ya'll you letting 7 get to you---albeit odd, that's just his sense of humor. He's in a lotta threads and in most he does the same thing. He'll talk stuff but he'll post info if he got it. Real talk I didn't see him get riled up until dude blatantly posted about copping with the intention of reselling.

View media item 1072714

You right I did send an invite--because you obviously have viable connects as seen when I hit you up for superhero elites for L-O :nerd: . You denied, I was like cool.

BUT, and this is with a huge BUT, ANY info about WTLs was shared.

Who posted about the Gallery2 release? ME.
Who posted about the drop at the other raffle? ME (some other dude posted it first tho, I'm not sure)
Who even posted sites that were offering pre-orders? ME.
Posted info about closing backdoors on END. and Hanon? SEVEN.

SO, before you join the ranks of everybody else throwing out accusations about what or what isn't going on in the "crewmail" (seriously? :lol: ) make sure you got your facts straight. Homie :wink:

Not even sure what your angle is but you are just rambling. You have absolutely no idea what I'm talking about but you feel the need to continually comment.

Issue isn't up for discussion. The crew stuff needs to stop. Comments will be deleted. Repeat offenders will be removed from the thread.

That crew stuff doesn't do anything but alienate other members.

Anybody ever take the lunarlon out and wear the 11 without it? I got a smaller size in the KCS that I been tryna use as trade bait but the traders keep flaking so I been thinking about doing that

Not even sure what your angle is but you are just rambling. You have absolutely no idea what I'm talking about but you feel the need to continually comment.

Issue isn't up for discussion. The crew stuff needs to stop. Comments will be deleted. Repeat offenders will be removed from the thread.

That crew stuff doesn't do anything but alienate other members.

do what you feel--you got the juice.

and you know the point I'm tryna make--it's not "rambling." You don't know what's going on out side what we post in this thread but you acting like you do. Information has been shared, so the implication that ppl are "hoarding" info is false. At least on our part. And who exactly is upset about the talk about power rings? *looks around* Oh right, it's just you. What are these rival crews you speak of?? Nobody took that seriously, and they shouldn't. It's just J-O-O-O-K-E-S amongst homies. You wanna ban me cuz I said I'll look out for ppl who looked out for me over strangers then so be it.

But what are you going to do about ppl coming in with the intention of reselling? Or people who cop and and throw out hints they have extra pairs tryna get bites?? I feel that's more detrimental than what we're doing.

sop.gif

NT on a Friday morning... whew... I would  assume we would have been talking about "What The's" and lows by now...

Too bad i cant find the MJ Gif with the popcorn eating scene from thriller...whew.. thats all im doing..

Back
Top Bottom