• Total voters
*starts to write names down

Planeteers gonna monitor who's gettin' OOP'd and who isn't 
laugh.gif

Planeteers gonna monitor who's gettin' OOP'd and who isn't 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 yeah let's see just how much "OOPing" goes down when these shoes actually release. Best of luck to all those who actually believe they want them... if I score then I apologize to anyone in a size 9 
happy.gif

shoes are the new abandoned ferrari in dubai

cats don't want em past the next week of release
Exactly. People don't think for themselves... just whatever the next hot thing is.

cant really blame you if you have the means......you would be a fool not to capitalize on fiends
I used to hate resellers until I found out how easy it is... now mind you I only get one or 2 pairs, not full size runs like some cats (I somehow ended up with 5 pairs of carmines by mistake lol) but why would I not make a quick +100 bucks for little no work on my part, a few clicks or raffles entered are not a big deal. 

Last edited:
can't believe that modells deal was better than my employee disc, they had my 11.5 last night in the SB when it was posted but it wasn't worth the hassle of ordering & returning my pair to save about $30
mean.gif
 let someone else cook

still happy w/ mine though
happy.gif

after they dry up I wonder where they will land with 11's people go back to hunt down

Last edited:
Always a restock on the KPs though, probably had like 5 of them since release day but you can't beat that price for worn twice. Better check inside before you wear them, his pinky toe is probably still inside there.

:x :rofl:

Planeteers gonna monitor who's gettin' OOP'd and who isn't :lol:  

:nerd: I see 'em :rolleyes

http://gifsoup.com

GET THAT **** OUTTA HERE!!! :smh:

Last edited:
Anyone else think that if LeBron goes to the Cavs these SB 11s are going to get snapped up real quickly?

I might as well apologize now because if I find any info on the wtl the power ring circle has to eat first.

Last edited:
:lol:  yeah let's see just how much "OOPing" goes down when these shoes actually release. Best of luck to all those who actually believe they want them... if I score then I apologize to anyone in a size 9 :D  

I'm a size 9 :smh: Just pick a different size since you're reselling!

In another thread I ooped someone in Canada a shirt they couldn't get from ndc and boy was that a hassle but man it's nice when someone looks out for you - can't ever have too many friends. Looks like it's gonna be all out chaos for the WTL though.

Bruh (I bet) those What The Lebron XI's gonna drop right after Lebron makes his decision. Stay woke

Last edited:
can't believe that modells deal was better than my employee disc, they had my 11.5 last night in the SB when it was posted but it wasn't worth the hassle of ordering & returning my pair to save about $30:smh:  let someone else cook

still happy w/ mine though:D
View media item 1072052
after they dry up I wonder where they will land with 11's people go back to hunt down
That's a pair of Levis, they happen to be on sale right now.

I'm a size 9
mean.gif
Just pick a different size since you're reselling!

In another thread I ooped someone in Canada a shirt they couldn't get from ndc and boy was that a hassle but man it's nice when someone looks out for you - can't ever have too many friends. Looks like it's gonna be all out chaos for the WTL though.
I always grab my size for some reason, I guess cuz 9 is my favorite number, I dunno... even on stuff I know I'd rather return that be stuck with (cocord lows) but I'm sure I'll strike out online, I sometimes get lucky, not a real high percentage... but I got a new HOH connect so if they drop there, as long as you're not in Houston you should be okay 
laugh.gif

I always grab my size for some reason, I guess cuz 9 is my favorite number, I dunno... even on stuff I know I'd rather return that be stuck with (cocord lows) but I'm sure I'll strike out online, I sometimes get lucky, not a real high percentage... but I got a new HOH connect so if they drop there, as long as you're not in Houston you should be okay :lol:

Not in Houston, so I guess we're cool on that front.

I wonder how the fakes are - that stuff always concerns me when it comes to buying off ebay. Seeing people pop up with zero feedback trying to sell these things, they must think we were born yesterday.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom