Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
why do people care about the demand or the future demand of the SB XI?

get yours if you want them. thats about it.

Also, its cool and all to have a crew.... just keep that "imma keep the info to my crew" talk out of this thread.

Its not helpful to anyone and can stay within CrewMail or whatever.

why do people care about the demand or the future demand of the SB XI?

get yours if you want them. thats about it.

People just love the feeling of having what others want or deem desirable :rolleyes .... even if it is a pair of GR's they got on discount when they look back 2 years from now :lol:

Sorry if these have ever been posted but I came across them on ebay and got a good laugh...aquarium customs
roll.gif
bruh!

Anyone else think that if LeBron goes to the Cavs these SB 11s are going to get snapped up real quickly?
Not the SB 11s, but I think the KCs will pick up a bit. If he comes back, Im calling em the Homecoming Kings
nthat.gif

Bruh (I bet) those What The Lebron XI's gonna drop right after Lebron makes his decision. Stay woke
I had the same thought. Hopefully he drops the news when we all in the kitchen

yeah THESE totally look stupid... what idiot would buy a pair of shoes with 2 different patterns 
laugh.gif

lol i hope you were joking because the WTL is completely different.

not only does it have a lot more attention to detail than some blue fish shoes, but it's also not done by some amateur with an airbrush. shoes are not canvases, it's cool if you design a dope colorway but it makes me sick to my stomach seeing dudes use shoes to paint some dumb unrelated bs on it.

the dudes making the WTL are PROFESSIONAL chinese sweatshop workers, not some kid in his garage who thought it would be fun to paint a fish on the side of his shoes.

plus these customs are buns anyway, the colors are lame.

yeah THESE totally look stupid... what idiot would buy a pair of shoes with 2 different patterns 
laugh.gif

lol i hope you were joking because the WTL is completely different.

not only does it have a lot more attention to detail than some blue fish shoes, but it's also not done by some amateur with an airbrush. shoes are not canvases, it's cool if you design a dope colorway but it makes me sick to my stomach seeing dudes use shoes to paint some dumb unrelated bs on it.

the dudes making the WTL are PROFESSIONAL chinese sweatshop workers, not some kid in his garage who thought it would be fun to paint a fish on the side of his shoes.

plus these customs are buns anyway, the colors are lame.
roll.gif
 this made me choke on my cap'n crunch, kudos sir. You had me going for a second with that opening statement though, I thought you were slow or something.

roll.gif
 this made me choke on my cap'n crunch, kudos sir. You had me going for a second with that opening statement though, I thought you were slow or something.

that line was a little joke to cook lmao, but i'm being dead serious.

if you held the aquariums in hand, they'd look cheap and amateur, sure the what the thing is kind of a gimmick but it's not like they just dropped random colorways on certain panels, this ain't no what the dunk. it's genuinely strategically placed, and it's not some all over print.

roll.gif

if you held the aquariums in hand, they'd look cheap and amateur, sure the what the thing is kind of a gimmick but it's not like they just dropped random colorways on certain panels, this ain't no what the dunk. it's genuinely strategically placed, and it's not some all over print.
I was with you then you lost me again... yes the aquariums will look like doodoo but how is the WTL any more strategically placed than the what the dunk? it's just random pieces of his past shoes, I honestly still think the dunk was the best mash up shoe of them all.

Last edited:
I was with you then you lost me again... yes the aquariums will look like doodoo but how is the WTL any more strategically placed than the what the dunk? it's just random pieces of his past shoes, I honestly still think the dunk was the best mash up shoe of them all.

best mashup imo was the 10.

the dunks got the "what the" point across better but i just find the shoe ugly.

wtl's are strategically placed in the way that the panels look good where they are. notice how lebrons later shoes are mostly represented on the right shoe?

i don't feel like having this argument because i can see why you dislike them, they're mismatched shoes, it's not for everyone.

best mashup imo was the 10.

the dunks got the "what the" point across better but i just find the shoe ugly.

wtl's are strategically placed in the way that the panels look good where they are. notice how lebrons later shoes are mostly represented on the right shoe?

i don't feel like having this argument because i can see why you dislike them, they're mismatched shoes, it's not for everyone.
its not even the mismatched thing because I love the Xs and I don't really like that model lebron but I thought it looked good and I love the Kobe 7 and 8s. This shoe just has a terrible flow to it. The worst part to me is really just the one icy sole vs. the fruity pebble sole, the colorways also seem really unbalanced from one to the other, I prefer the shoe without the graffiti and writing on it.

*aside* from the graffiti and writing panels the left shoe actually looks better because of the medial toe cap and the Championship floral upper. Still has a trash sole.

Last edited:
The random drop ain't happening, the WTL's are coming out in retail stores and it's already been stated numerous times it would be announced folks :smh: and like someone said earlier about them being pushed up to September kinda makes since because that would probably make them the last release of the XI line before the XII's hit in October ..... well at least that makes sense to me :lol:

Last edited:
September is cool with me, I'm fully invested in those Lion Heart 12's .....so if I miss out on the WTL, I won't have to wait too long to feel good again

September is cool with me, I'm fully invested in those Lion Heart 12's .....so if I miss out on the WTL, I won't have to wait too long to feel good again

You know its crazy you say that, I had been thinking lately since I copped KC's how I really don't have much to look forward to at the current moment since the WTL's release keeps getting delayed :smh: I like Sprites but I'm not crazy over any of the lows though I do like them and the USA's. I just can't put a finger on it but it's like a feeling if emptiness not have a RD to look forward to :lol:

Back
Top Bottom